Some new pics of the Z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Im going to install a Camber kit in the next week or two till then the tires kinda tuck =( before droping it they were pretty flush with the fenders, ohwell for now it will do.

Also I had the front bumper cover, hood and passanger side fender repainted due to rock chips and other marks I wasnt happy with, and I had the tag frame holes filled so now it's a smooth bumper cover. just today I installed my Zee Bracket that lets you mount the tag down where the grill is.

gallery_3_9_19679.jpg

gallery_3_9_4231.jpg

gallery_3_9_65873.jpg

gallery_3_9_30226.jpg

gallery_3_9_89950.jpg

gallery_3_9_29490.jpg

gallery_3_9_26240.jpg

Originally posted by Lantis@Jun 25 2005, 11:59 PM
Give me your wheels, this is a stick up :osama:
[post=516522]Quoted post[/post]​

What would you put them on? I doubt they'd fit anything.

Originally posted by Lantis+Jun 26 2005, 12:03 AM-->
Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 26 2005, 12:00 AM
Lantis
@Jun 25 2005, 11:59 PM
Give me your wheels, this is a stick up :osama:
[post=516522]Quoted post[/post]​

What would you put them on? I doubt they'd fit anything.
[post=516523]Quoted post[/post]​

I just noticed that, he has a 5 bolt pattern, I need a 4 bolt pattern. :(
[post=516525]Quoted post[/post]​

Im talking about size not bolt pattern =) you could always make your car into a 5 lug setup but you still wouldnt fit the wheels under the car.

Hondas were never ment to have big wheels. the largest I'd go is 16" MAYBE 17" for an S2000.

gallery_3_9_40803.jpg

Just under 11" wide. =)

I don't drive an S2000 though. I drive an accord, and i could probably fit some fat tires up in there, but it would take more work than I want to try and do. It has plenty of room but there is a bar that comes up over the top of the tires and then goes back to the suspension, it would have to be relocated and stuff worked out and I don't have the experience or time to try that. Besides, I plan on just using my accord as a daily driver. I want to get enough money to buy a car in pretty decent condition, strip it down, and rebuild it as a drift car. >.>

Either way big wheels on a honda even if they could fit would just be dumb.

I think the wheels I had on my Civic before my swap were 15" wheels that weighed in around 15lbs an IMO made the car feel like a turd. It couldnt turn them.

try adding some 24LB wheels + tires that weigh Im guessing twice as much as most honda tires..... it would be like going from an H22 to a B16 torque wise.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 26 2005, 12:30 AM

I think the wheels I had on my Civic before my swap were 15" wheels that weighed in around 15lbs an IMO made the car feel like a turd. It couldnt turn them.

try adding some 24LB wheels + tires that weigh Im guessing twice as much as most honda tires..... it would be like going from an H22 to a B16 torque wise.
[post=516534]Quoted post[/post]​

Which is why I wouldn't actually put them on my honda, I want some 15" enkei rims for the honda.

But what would suggest as a drift car? I was thinking a 240 or something similiar.

Originally posted by Lantis+Jun 26 2005, 12:34 AM-->
@Jun 26 2005, 12:30 AM

Which is why I wouldn't actually put them on my honda, I want some 15" enkei rims for the honda.

But what would suggest as a drift car? I was thinking a 240 or something similiar.
[post=516535]Quoted post[/post]​

240SX, AE-86, G35, depends on your limit.

Originally posted by jeffie7+Jun 26 2005, 01:07 AM-->
Originally posted by Lantis@Jun 26 2005, 12:34 AM
jeffie7
@Jun 26 2005, 12:30 AM

[post=516535]Quoted post[/post]​

240SX, AE-86, G35, depends on your limit.
[post=516541]Quoted post[/post]​

not a G35, cause I know I can't afford that any time soon.

ive drifted my mom's chrysler concorde....96 LX(?) with only ~60k miles...she bought it for only $3700 from the dealership :lol: you gotta remember to turn traction control off though.

btw; have you tried drifting the Z?

lol. I can drift the Audi nicely when it's wet. It just doesn't have enough power to do it when it's dry.

I can't fit 11" wide tires or I would be asking for your wheels.

Anyway, looks good. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 26 2005, 07:39 AM

btw; have you tried drifting the Z?
[post=516560]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope Im not willing to replace my tires. Has anyone priced fat 19" tires before?

I priced a normal 16" and that convinced me to go back to 15" first chance I get :)

I just replaced some tires, and they're pure garbage for anything other than normal driving.

Some cheap ass Ventus 205/55/16s for $63.XX each.

BTW....Go drifting, just put some junkyard steelies on it or something for the time being.

Back