SOME PICS OF MY CAR!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evo8

667475_17_full.jpg

667475_19_full.jpg

667475_18_full.jpg

i took these this afternoon, ill be taking some more once i get her cleaned!

hope you enjoy,
-mike

nice car....looks good.......just a sugg though...why not get rid of the splash guards behinds all the wheels?

i havent really looked at those :huh: ...but thats a good point, im rubbing a little bit so im definatly gonna take those off and see if that was the problem.

when i do rub, it doesnt sound like its comming from the wheel well so i bet thats...ill check up on that tommorow.

thanks for the advise
-mike

Where's the evo?

:blink:

oh yeah...clean civic...love the wheels :D

haha, i made this name a long time ago, before i even had the EJ1. but i just love the evo's :D

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jan 18 2005, 10:46 PM
No dont lose the mudflaps... i still wish i had mine... Hey if u wanna get rid of them let me know :D
[post=447775]Quoted post[/post]​

well, if that is the reason i rub i may take them off, if not then i will just keep them on. why do you recommend keeping them on?? so dirt and whatnot dosent get on the car/paint??

o, and does it look like i would rub on the fender?? to me it dosent seem like it would but maybe my setup is to soft

i have Tokico HP and Ebaich Sportine's

mudflaps rock. leave them on.

i found a complete set for my mirage at a junkyard. unfortunately, i had a blowout and lost one. :(

yeah keep the mudflaps, i want to get some for the hatchie. anywho i noticed there's snow in the background and you still got your wheels on. how do the yokohama's do in the snow??

Originally posted by evo8@Jan 18 2005, 07:55 PM
haha, i made this name a long time ago, before i even had the EJ1. but i just love the evo's :D
[post=447783]Quoted post[/post]​

i love evos too, especially mine :)

clean looking coupe though

Originally posted by adidas_man@Jan 19 2005, 01:18 AM
yeah keep the mudflaps, i want to get some for the hatchie. anywho i noticed there's snow in the background and you still got your wheels on. how do the yokohama's do in the snow??
[post=447868]Quoted post[/post]​

i wasnt planning on driving the civic in the winter at all. thats what the CR-V is for.
i just took it out to the court to take some pictures, i though it would look nice with the snow in the backround.

and since i got new shocks and springs, i took it to the shop when the snow was all gone and it was pretty warm(like 50 degrees for a couple of days if anyone from indy remembers) then we got hit with floods and 3 degree weather..then ice and snow :angry:

once spring comes around, and i can wash it without freezing to death, ill get some better one. :D

[/quote]
i love evos too, especially mine :)
[post=447898]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

LUCKY!! :worthy:

Originally posted by evo8@Jan 18 2005, 09:56 PM
yes, i know <_<.

H22 HERE I COME!!
[post=447748]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude thats one phat evo 8 . . . j/k

Seriously get the swap youll love it.

I have the exact same thing as you -> 94 ex, just rims, springs, and a b16a

Originally posted by evo8+Jan 19 2005, 09:57 AM-->
adidas_man
@Jan 19 2005, 01:18 AM
yeah keep the mudflaps, i want to get some for the hatchie.  anywho  i noticed there's snow in the background and you still got your wheels on.  how do the yokohama's  do in the snow??
[post=447868]Quoted post[/post]​

. . . .thats what the CR-V is for. . . . .
[post=447934]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

i gotta CRV too :) .........kinda........well i really don't have a CRV :( just the block :D .......but she doesn't like the snow very much :(

Back