some pics of the rex (56k go away)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
well i just got a digi cam and im finally trying it out and since no one has seen the damage to my car since it was stolen, i figured id show everyone. keep in mind that i hae worked on it since i got it back and it looked 10x worse when i first got it :(

how she sits right now. dont flame for the tezzas, they are just there to cover the holes
s405b45d953031.jpg

as you can see the theives wasted no time scratching the shit out of my car while stealing my body kit :angry:
s405b45e4e7f0a.jpg

front shot. i took the bumper and support off. they were shit.
s405b45f0e7f10.jpg

heres how they started it. busted the key lock cylinder off and used a screwdriver
s405b45fef1b41.jpg

radio gone.
s405b46125a563.jpg

they wasted no time fucking up my dome light either
s405b4620c5c26.jpg

engine shot. intake gone.
s405b462fd6d92.jpg

my wiring for the dizzy. i know it looks like shit its only temporary til i get time to fix it.
s405b4639e7f0b.jpg

getting power back to the fuse box. you can tell they just ripped it out by the broken case.
s405b4649222f2.jpg

power restored to the starter and fuse box
s405b465ea3946.jpg

jimfab bar is still there :) . they didnt even touch it.
s405b466e8b2af.jpg

rear hatch wiring waiting to be finished
s405b46913d0a4.jpg

dont you just love how clean theives are? :angry:
s405b469e09c53.jpg

oh and heres something i found thats interesting....
OBD0 injector clips and no resistor box or resistors wired in, how is this working?
s405b467946ce1.jpg

s405b468515fb2.jpg

and this is what im driving in the meantime :) 95 Integra LS auto. auto isnt so bad, not as fun, but easier in traffic.
s405b46a986485.jpg

s405b46c2641bc.jpg

s405b46b57c84b.jpg

So did you ever get that clip that I sent you? Did they just steal the clip or something. what dumb theives, they steal the intake but leave the engine.

so what happened?
someone stole the car and stripped it?
or is this a theft recovery?
if it was stolen from you did they take the whole car and ditch it? or was it just ripped through while parked somewhere...

and looks like you're doing some nice work... keep it up... :spin:

it was stolen from him (took the whole car)
he got it back
this is what is left of it

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 19 2004, 03:00 PM
So did you ever get that clip that I sent you? Did they just steal the clip or something. what dumb theives, they steal the intake but leave the engine.

yea i got the clip, but i got the clip cause i plan to run a electronic vss. crx stock comes with a cable vss and speedo.

but what happened was i was at my g/f's house and we went out to dinner. car was parked in front of her house, we were gone a maximum of 2 hours and when i came back, it was gone. car was recovered 2 days later in worse condition then what everyone sees. it had trash al inside, and the whole rear hatch was missing, they stole that too.

and yes they were extremmely dumb to steal low dollar parts and leave a lot of the high dollar stuff. the most expensive stuff they stole was the stereo and the rims.

this is basically what it looked like before it was stolen
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=121

and i stripped out the rear myself, they broke a lot of the rear interior pieces so i just stripped it. less weight anyway.

it looks like they left the motor... did they?

they were extremmely dumb
I could be wrong but I don't think you'll find many car theives with triple digit IQ's

good luck getting it put back together...

is it just me or does this pic give anyone else vertigo?
s4005f90a29836.jpg

uhh, that pic makes me want to :puke: for some reason

yea they left the motor. B18C1 :) . they either didnt have the tools to remove it, got too scared, or they were interrupted and didnt have time before they ditched it.

and that pic is upside down. i was using it to show a friend where to cut his hood to clear the engine. but he had the hood upsode down sitting on the floor when he took the pic so i flipped it to look normal. :lol:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Mar 19 2004, 06:27 PM-->
asmallsol
@Mar 19 2004, 03:00 PM

yea i got the clip, but i got the clip cause i plan to run a electronic vss. crx stock comes with a cable vss and speedo.

If that was the case, I could have given you the entire VSS. That engine is still at my house. When you leave an engine at my house for over 3 months, it becomes mine, and is fair game to start selling shit. Already have made about a 100 on parts (distributor and injectors)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 20 2004, 08:16 AM
If that was the case, I could have given you the entire VSS. That engine is still at my house. When you leave an engine at my house for over 3 months, it becomes mine, and is fair game to start selling shit. Already have made about a 100 on parts (distributor and injectors)

nice. how much?

hahah upon seeing those pictures I wonder why B made you a mod...or why I have you on my aim list...with those ghey ass altezzas and all. :lol:

but still sorry all that shit happened...

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Mar 21 2004, 12:31 AM
Thank God they didn't take the altezzas, what would you have done without them? :D

probably found better tail lights. :lol:

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Mar 20 2004, 04:40 PM-->
asmallsol
@Mar 20 2004, 08:16 AM

nice. how much?

I have no clue. Make an offer.

Back