Somebody Help Me...My computer wont Start.

hondamidnighter

Senior Member
Ive been having a problem with my laptop that it wont charge or turn on...could it be becuase the battery is dead or expired. Or could it be the adapter? Somebody help me please it is a Hp. I update the series if i find it.
 

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 21 2005, 08:58 AM
It's probably the battery.
[post=449107]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree but it is a HP so it could be anything. I use a HP at work just for email though and sometimes it needs a good kick to get it working. :bash: = That is what I want to do to it. On another note we are throwing some Dell laptops off the roof today. :lol: Fuck Dell.
 

94CivicSlow

Senior Member
I disagree with all of you guys. If its a bad battery, it will still turn on with the AC plugged in. If its a bad AC power brick, it will stop charging, and the battery will eventually die and no source of power will be present.
 

94CivicSlow

Senior Member
Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 21 2005, 01:36 PM
some laptops need to have the battery operational whether its plugged in or not...
[post=449227]Quoted post[/post]​

Not hp's.. and he said he has an HP.
 

hondamidnighter

Senior Member
Well the battery has gotten some charge but the charge light doesnt stay on. In other words the battery gets charge while the light stays on then turns off then turns on back again. And when the light stays on I start the computer then the light turns off completely. But I guess ill go buy a battery and try if thats the problem.... :angry:

sorry guys for not responding for yall suggestions. :)
 

Sabz5150

FALCON PUNCH!!!
Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jan 21 2005, 01:32 PM
I disagree with all of you guys. If its a bad battery, it will still turn on with the AC plugged in. If its a bad AC power brick, it will stop charging, and the battery will eventually die and no source of power will be present.
[post=449226]Quoted post[/post]​


Some laptops will not work at all with a cooked battery. My friend's old Dell would do that.

Take the battery out and try starting it up.
 
Top