Somebody Needs this Stuff more than me!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Alright...time to do some major spring cleaning of parts I have collecting dust,

First I live in So Cal 91355 (near Magic Mountain). These parts are going to go onto Ebay by the end of next week but I thought I would offer them to you'll first and at lower prices. All parts are legit and have reciepts/papers if that is an issue. I am willing to ship most anywhere in the US with the exception of entire motors/blocks/transmissions(I will ship a complete head though). I have pics of almost everything and if it is not listed here e-mail me and I will see if I have it. As far as parts, I have many that are not listed, they are mainly for an EF Chassis(CRX in paticular)and B series engines, but most you know what is interchangable. My e-mail is: bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com. Feel free to write me any questions regaurding these parts. Due to saving space on the server, I am only posting pics of the bigger more sought after parts. If you don't see pics of parts that are posted, please e-mail me and I will send them to you. Anything without a price is Make Offer and all prices are negotiable for Trade/Sale.

Parts List
1. OBD 0 89 JDM B16A long block 40,000 miles(.030 milled head, skunk2 cam gears, all gaskets replaced less than 6,000 miles ago) other than that it is stock.will have distributor and injectors installed. complete from oil pan to valve cover $750.00

2. 91 B18A Bare Block and Crank Mileage unknown - make offer

3. OBD 0 90 JDM B16A bottom end complete (great condition less than 35,000 miles still see factory hone marks in cylinder walls) - $400

4. 91 B16A Crank - $125 shipped

5.( 2) GSR Intake Manifold (1 bare 1 completeboth OBD1) - make offer

6. OBD0 PR3 Manual ECU (socketed for a chip, but still running stock/will throw in Mugen and Skunk2 chip)- $175 shipped

7. B18A intake manifold - make offer

8. 91 B18A Head(disassembled but have all valve train,sensors,etc NO CAMS will seperate - make offer

9. 88-91 CRX/Civic EF Eibach Pro kit lowering springs on older non adjustable KYB(12,000 miles) also have complete OEM spindals/calipers that are heat bent to match suspension/camber correct. - $300.00 shipped (will include spindals if wanted)

10. EG Spoon/Vision electric mirrors-bought for EF but do quite fit but could work with minor mods paid $150 used - $80.00 shipped

11. D series SRP turbo piston on Eagle rods(need to get exact bore size and compression 1 rods spun bearing(see pics) - make offer (if interested write me and I will get exact specs for you)

12. 88-91 EF Radiator almost new only 4,000 miles(switched to 92-95 civic just don't need (Koyo) -$70.00 shipped

13. D16A Head (89,000 miles need two valves/valve seals/IM/misc Sensors - make offer

14. B series Throttle bodies/fuel rails/sensors etc (Write me with what you need) ????

15. 2 Kicker 8's in seperate boxes 4 Ohm -$70 shipped

16. 89 Civic Si Transmission (no grinds,runs awesome, 111,000 miles) - $150.00 pick up only

17.D series (D16A Bored out by JG) - $175 shipped

Things I am in the market for are(I NEED) and am willing to trade for:

1. OBD1 P28 ECU

2. 88-89 Civic(not CRX) corners (i don't care if there clear,OEM,cracked Etc they are for fitment only)

3. Skunk2 Stage 2 Cams

4.GSR complete bottom end

5.Momo Steerting Wheel

6.Hondata (write me)

7.drivers side rear glass from 88-91 CRX OEM

8. 12.5 lb. SS ACT Flywheel

9. Eurathane Wings West RS Rear Bumper 88-91 CRX

10. 13x8 drag slicks

Will take Paypal/Money Orders or Cash. Feel free to contact me about any 4th or 5th generation parts. I get stuff all of the time.

Thanks,

matt
Parts/Parts/PartsParts/Parts/PartsParts/Parts/PartsParts/Parts/PartsParts/Parts/Parts

whats up i have a 90 EF hatch i am needing 2 fenders and a driver door if you have them.. Also i am building a gsr motor i have everything for the bottom end and i have valvetrain except cams there are still some parts i need thought if you have anything that might help me i am looking for a skunk 2 intake manifold and a 68 or 70mm throttle body injectors you know stuff like that so let me know if you can help thanks

will you sell just the b16 obd0 distributor? im PMing you as well. let me know.

Pm'd everyone back. check em out. Anyone else need this shit. I am really down for trades and such. No reasonable offer will be refused. I need to get rid of this SHIT.

MATT

night bizump. Ton of EF an B series Parts! E-mail me!

Back