Someone give me $140

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those ones that are going for $25 are the old one... those arent nearly as cool these 1275980172345th gen altezzas

collecting altezza's, lmao. then they'll be used like tading cards "i'll trade one of my 5th gen accord tails for your 7th get civic tail" lmao

What the fuck is this retard doing?

And he's not even saying it right.

It's All Your Base ARE belong to us.

Who brought this topic back to life?
s3ddc70ab882a3.jpg

did anyone ever buy altezza's for the ricer install?

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Jan 31 2003, 11:47 AM

i thought someone gave mike some altezza's for some kinda article...

Unknown Item
Sorry, the item does not appear to be a valid number on eBayMotors.Please go back and try again.

:(

Originally posted by 90 accord+Jan 31 2003, 12:30 PM-->
92CivicCx
@Jan 31 2003, 11:47 AM

i thought someone gave mike some altezza's for some kinda article...

The car's in pieces right now... blew up right after my move (when I was going to do the article) and I haven't driven the car since. The altezzas are in my garage, and the baseball bat is in my apartment. Don't worry- the article will go on as soon as the car is healthy again. For now, feast your eyes on these pics:

https://hondaswap.com/~mike/engine_go_boom/

:( i am in complete utter shock and bewilderment. dont even know what to say. its like losing part of the hondaswap family. so sorry about that, mike. any idea when she might be back on the road/future plans?

gabe

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 1 2003, 06:44 AM
:( i am in complete utter shock and bewilderment. dont even know what to say. its like losing part of the hondaswap family. so sorry about that, mike. any idea when she might be back on the road/future plans?

gabe

Thanks for all the good wishes guys... the engine IS being rebuilt though, and it's going to be an even stronger all-motor powerplant. The block (not mine) goes into the machine shop tomorrow for boring/honing/balancing, and I'm getting new pistons and rods, along with a few other things. I'll detail my plans a bit later (no time now), but let's just say that it'll be a little higher displacement than what I had before, run cooler, and have an even more rev-happy geometry.

:D

Back