someone sucks

PhyRe

Senior Member
i just saw a member with my name. not my real one but MY name. when i was in skool few years back i was in to taggin. ever since like 4th 5th grade i had the same tag names one that i got tattoo of is DarkNight and the other PhyRe(will be next tat) which i use for aim and here my f'in email is [email protected] and then when those got a little to long to tag quickly on a wall in skool b4 getting caught i used GoD. so to make a long story short i think the meber PHYREGOD sucks. a bitter. like what are the odds that someone is going to have the love for poetic licnse as i. spelling things phanetically the same. i even had GoD as my title b4 i changed it to DxR. can i vote for a name change on his behalf? like let me put it like this:
say i was a new member and i came up with the name ima pissedoffsol or reckedracer or 92civicb18b1likesbitches how would you guys feel. your name has just been raped. :ph34r:

like i understand if he had his car, motor, fav brand what ever in it thats the genaric name making stuff. but this one is like identical. it just peeves me off that people cant be there own person. it makes me want to kill someone.
 

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
chances are they will be around for less than 30 posts then migrate to hondatech or fuckmeinthehondalovingricerbutt.com
 

PhyRe

Senior Member
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 5 2005, 11:38 AM
Ummmm....

I'm pretty sure you weren't the first person in the world to spell it "phyre". :shrug:
[post=520753]Quoted post[/post]​


maybe but the thing is who the hell would want to other than me? i have reasons behind it its not jsut the spellin. but fork him i vote name change
 

SiLude

Senior Member
Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 5 2005, 11:40 AM
chances are they will be around for less than 30 posts then migrate to hondatech or fuckmeinthehondalovingricerbutt.com
[post=520755]Quoted post[/post]​

link didnt work!! lol
 

khrisb

******
Originally posted by PhyRe+Jul 5 2005, 11:42 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Jul 5 2005, 11:38 AM
Ummmm....

I'm pretty sure you weren't the first person in the world to spell it "phyre". :shrug:
[post=520753]Quoted post[/post]​


maybe but the thing is who the hell would want to other than me? i have reasons behind it its not jsut the spellin. but fork him i vote name change
[post=520756]Quoted post[/post]​


Yeah, fork him in the ass!

I vote for... :gives: It's just an internet name guy, calm down.
 

PhyRe

Senior Member
Originally posted by Celerity@Jul 5 2005, 12:25 PM
Try defending the name "Celerity".


-> C
[post=520775]Quoted post[/post]​

but thats what i mean i cant but i bet you could. and i bet he cant but i can. and i was going to use your name as one of my exapmles b4 but couldnt think of anything cleaver enough.
 

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Be nice?!?! let me fight my case here, he needs the name change. Hell, he can keep phyre.. EVERYONE and their dog uses phyre. its unoriginal.

I've had this nick since '92!!

Google phyregod.

Look who comes up!

Thats me on automags.org
Thats me at superhonda.com
Thats me at CRXSi.com
Thats me at HONDASWAP.COM
Thats me at tinyRC.com
Thats me at Xmods.com
Thats me at llia's Everquest Beastiary
Thats me with the JT review
Thats me with the dye review
Thats me who OWNS paintballiq.com
Thats me at xcustoms.com
Thats me at Airgun Designs


Thats just the first page!!! Where the hell are you?? Who the hell are you??
You damned poser. Get an original name. Shiz.

:ufucktard:
 

Battle Pope

Well-Known Member
yay! squabble over usernames! I'll bring the drinks if someone will bring popcorn and chips...

we'll give em sticks and watch the fun begin!
 

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
Moderator
VIP
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 6 2005, 01:48 PM
yay! squabble over usernames! I'll bring the drinks if someone will bring popcorn and chips...

we'll give em sticks and watch the fun begin!
[post=521547]Quoted post[/post]​



i got the chips covered :)
 

totalburnout

Well-Known Member
VIP
Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 6 2005, 12:44 PM
Be nice?!?! let me fight my case here, he needs the name change. Hell, he can keep phyre.. EVERYONE and their dog uses phyre. its unoriginal.

I've had this nick since '92!!

Google phyregod.

Look who comes up!

Thats me on automags.org
Thats me at superhonda.com
Thats me at CRXSi.com
Thats me at HONDASWAP.COM
Thats me at tinyRC.com
Thats me at Xmods.com
Thats me at llia's Everquest Beastiary
Thats me with the JT review
Thats me with the dye review
Thats me who OWNS paintballiq.com
Thats me at xcustoms.com
Thats me at Airgun Designs


Thats just the first page!!! Where the hell are you?? Who the hell are you??
You damned poser. Get an original name. Shiz.

:ufucktard:
[post=521540]Quoted post[/post]​



Ha an automager.


Good old Tom Kaye at www.automags.org. My micromag rt is long gone.
 

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
 
Top