son of a bitch.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I'm mad as hell. I got kicked out of my fucking house. It's semi-BS too, all I did was explain that my g-parents needed to plug one of the A/C's in a different part of the house with an extention cord or the power would go out every 10 minutes because it will overload the circuit. After the power went out the third time, I brought the extension cord upstairs and gave it to my g-ma. She obviously ignored the hint and the power goes out again. So I she asks me to do it for her. So I'm starting to do it, and all of a sudden my g-pa comes in (I haven't talked to him in years, because of an alteration we had when I was locked up) and starts buggin out, yelling and screaming he's going to call the cops cause I'm fucking up his A/C. I really don't like his ass, so I had to yell back at him, then he tells me if I don't like the power going out "Get the fuck out!", so I bitched for like a minute, and ignored him since he can kiss my ass, the house is in my g-ma's name and I wouldn't have listened to him anyway, then my grandmother comes to my room and says "you shouldn't have done that, you have to get out". I didn't understand because she told me to do it.

Now I'm beat, I'm kicked out. At least this girl is letting me stay with her

I'm positive my g-ma will call me in a few days asking me to come back.

:deep calming breath:

man that sucks, your grandma is probility old fashion, and will never go against her husband(your grand dad)
i'm sure she'll call you in a couple of days

:loosens his Ford Contours lugnuts:

he is

The whole altercation years ago was over 400 bucks he loaned me for my old truck. I repaid him 3 times, yes three times, just because I didn't want to hear him. Then he has the nerve to tell me I owe him more money while I'm sitting in jail, my g-ma even told him I repaid him and I gave him checks so it said it all over his statements, he started yelling....He was removed from the visiting area, I told the C/O's he was causing a problem and they thought he was being too loud anyway. I haven't talked to him since.

i cant believe anyone would suggest to take care of someone like this, how old are you? maybe its time to get the fuck out of grandmas house and get your own place

the lugnuts was a joke....

it is time for me to leave, but I bought the Audi with my saved cash. so a few more months.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Jun 14 2005, 03:40 PM
i cant believe anyone would suggest to take care of someone like this, how old are you? maybe its time to get the fuck out of grandmas house and get your own place
[post=512229]Quoted post[/post]​

Your Holier-Than-Thou attitude won't work on me!

This is the real world. Of course I wasn't serious about actually hurting the guy, but I wasn't kidding when I said he's a fucking douchepipe. Goddamn old man.

Aren't you (92civicb18b1) only 18? Shit, B's 24 (25?) and is still living with his parents. Get off the high horse and drop the double-standards.

im 19.

I know I need to get out, but I needed a new car also. I want to find a more stable and reliable job too. They're on some BS now, and my pays been cut almost $200.

If you're raggin on him, maybe you should rag on everyone who lives with their parents/grandparents.

I really didn't see a reason for such a scathing response.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 14 2005, 06:30 PM
If you're raggin on him, maybe you should rag on everyone who lives with their parents/grandparents.

I really didn't see a reason for such a scathing response.
[post=512242]Quoted post[/post]​

he's ragging on him because he apparently can't seem to get along with his g'pa but he clings to the free ride for as long as possible. If you want to stay there for free, you follow his rules and don't sit there and talk trash about someone who's house you've been living in for God knows how long.

B and Jeffie were different stories, they get along with their parents, and as far as I know they pay rent to them. (Yeah I know jeffie just moved out)

Anyway, I'd tell him to move the fuck out and worry about getting his own place over getting a new car he didn't need in the first place. But hey, what do I know. I've been out of my parents for a year and have worked my ass off for my apartment, car and everything else that *I* bought myself.

Now don't go bitching at me because I agree with vtecsir, after all he's right.

I'm not bitching at anyone. I was, but I'm very tired and have a short fuse ATM. Feeling better since I took an aspirin.

Sorry about that vtecsir-dude.

And yeah, you should move out.

Before I turned 18, He's kicked me out. I was picked up by the police for running away after they told me to leave and yes I was even cited for it. MY g-ma paid but it's BS. I've NEVER gotten along with him, even when I was 5 I used to argue with him, he's just an asshole period, I've learned to live around it and try to avoid any confrontations. Not only that, he broke my G-ma's arm once...i'll just stop there

The car I did need, maybe not an Audi, but I needed a car. The civic wasn't finished, then I gave up on it. The Prelude's clutch was so bad I would have been suprised if it had gotten me to work the next day. To take the bus it would cost me ~$25 a day. 7.XX to Manhattan, 4.XX to Queens then the same for the way back. Plus it's an extra hour and a half to take the bus/train.

Right now it costs me $10 in gas, my job pays for my ezpass.

Believe me I'm ready to move the fuck out. I've been searching for a reasonable place to move where it's not 100 miles away from my current job. I'm unfortunately in an expensive area. Unless I move to Newark or around the projects, I'm not getting something under 1k for a one bedroom within 40 miles of NY.

I buy everything from gas to food and pay my g-ma $160 a month to live in HER house. She had a couple houses, one that she rents for 500 a month and won't let me rent it, when she knows damn well I can afford it.

The day I follow his rules is the day I commit suicide. I would seriously rather live in an orphange/shelter than give him the satisfaction of me respecting him. I respect everyone else in my family besides him as do most of the rest of the family, he disowned his own son, and he doesn't bother with his other kids. He's a deadbeat father/grandfather and just a plain asshole.

Baahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....This Is some funny shizzztttt...

You're a trip man......
Just go back to your Grandmamaaaaa's house....

i could be completely wrong cause i poke around here more than i post.. but i think you're the guy that was involved with all the abortions.

if that infact is the case.. i hope you rot on the street. Thats just my oppinion though. If you were anyone else, my advice would be to get your own place and stop mooching off your grandparents.... wear a condom you'll save enough rent to get your own place if your not paying for abortions.

your g-pa has strong signs of dementia and pick's (sp?) disease
when me and my GF lived with her g-ma we encouuntered the same problems. i can guaruntee once you research it you will see all the other symptoms he shows.

mdlax,
I see your point. you have your opinions. But let's not start that thread back up. Having paid for abortions doesn't mean I should be a bum, though. I might have ended up one with 4 kids at what would have been 16-17.

I'll research the diseases.

Back