Spoiler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Bought a Mugen replica wing on eBay today. Hopefully it's decent. I'll see whenever it gets here.

Anyways, here's some pictures of the real one. I think it'll look great on the FoDo.

mugen_aero_civic_ek_sedan_type_style_3.jpg

mugen_aero_civic_ek_sedan_type_ss_3.jpg

i=wMjU2Mzk4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%253D.jpg

MaD tITE d0WnF0rcE y0

thats a negitive ghost rider! :lol: what a waste of money

Originally posted by Crix@Jan 18 2005, 06:47 PM
[post=447687]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: :bo: :bo:

Hey Prowler, why the crap won't HSO let me log in? I registered, and I didn't get any email or nothin....

weaksauce, y0

The Evo and STi have great looking spoilers. But hey, this one has been out very long, if not longer.

I like it. I have yet to see it on an EK in person. And it was probably the same price as everyones "spoon" shift knob or "type r" front lip. Who cares. It's not aluminum :)

Civicious, I just approved two user accounts for the forums. If you're talking about the main site, give me your email used for registration. I won't activate a profile unless you've also uploaded pictures.

Not what I would drop my money on but its your car so if it makes you
happy then :thumbsup:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 18 2005, 07:44 PM
Awwwwwwwwww... that so cute! It wants to be an STi! Adorable...
[post=447684]Quoted post[/post]​

But that kit has been around longer than an STi. So the STi would be the copy-cat.

Honestly, i think the kit looks nothing like an STi, but as far as Aero Kits go i think it looks good.

Which grill goes your kit come with?

I didn't buy the kit. I just have a very similar looking front lip from pic #1 and the Type R style grill from pic #2. Pic #3 is my color. Click my sig to see pictures.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4+Jan 18 2005, 06:11 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Jan 18 2005, 07:44 PM
Awwwwwwwwww... that so cute! It wants to be an STi! Adorable...
[post=447684]Quoted post[/post]​

But that kit has been around longer than an STi. So the STi would be the copy-cat.

Honestly, i think the kit looks nothing like an STi, but as far as Aero Kits go i think it looks good.

Which grill goes your kit come with?
[post=447698]Quoted post[/post]​

Bah, I was just talking about the box-kite wing. Way to kill a joke. :)

Originally posted by Crix@Jan 18 2005, 07:47 PM
[post=447687]Quoted post[/post]​

10-4 *Over * yeah i'm gonna have to say i wouldn't have went that way. for some odd reason that wing just doesn't look right to me. but everybody has their own opinions.

Yup, looks nothing like an STi wing.

I think it'll actually look decent on his car- it's not super gaudy like all the crazy wings you see people bolting on these days.... everyone's trying to look like they drive a car straight out of NFSU2.

you couldve sent me the cash....instead of ordering that ugly wing...to each his own.....

Looks like a dirtbag seller. No email responses or anything yet.
Fortunately it was a credit card payment, meaning money back easily if he doesn't go through.
I hate buying from people with some negative feedback, but he was the only one on ebay selling this spoiler.
Arrrr 0938)(*()# %*()#

in the 2nd pics looks like that ek has a rear wiper

I knew it. Got my refund today. The seller backed out.
So I'm buying an amp for my subs or an indash lcd display for my PS2.

Back