Spoon Itr Spotted?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jack in the Box parking lot, next door to my work. notice the 5-lug wheels and the spoon logo under the mirror. could it be the real spoon ITR? the real one was near san diego last saturday for the HIN show. hmmmm...
s3e569d4c96d05.jpg

You can buy spoon decals for 2 bucks, it's definately a USDM Type R though.

i personally dont think that spoon is too cheap to get a new trunk lid after they took off their shopping cart wing and filled it with little black plugs :)

I dont care if it's the regional manager of Jack in the Box, NO one working at Jack in the Box is gonna have a real ITR. Or be eating there for that matter, I dont want "E_Coli"

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Feb 21 2003, 05:38 PM
i personally dont think that spoon is too cheap to get a new trunk lid after they took off their shopping cart wing and filled it with little black plugs :)

Good call, I didn't even notice that.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Feb 21 2003, 05:41 PM
I dont care if it's the regional manager of Jack in the Box, NO one working at Jack in the Box is gonna have a real ITR. Or be eating there for that matter, I dont want "E_Coli"

much less a Spoon ITR...

uhh- the spoon sitckers probably came with the wheels.

another yuppie ricer with too much bloddy money

ok, so here is a REAL spoon ITR for you guys. i took this pic in front of inline four. it belongs to the shop and was buoght from Spoon in japan.

Note it is RHD.
s3e2a4a1f85bba.jpg

here it appears as a winamp skin (whatever that is)...
s3e56c6b437997.jpg

yeah...the wheels like look like 4 lug but that could just be meh. And yes that car is dead sexy. Note the jdm type r recaro seats inside the car and the spoon circuit 8's.

that civic hatchback on the left looks like ass. i see they have what appears to be a primered fender :) is that their new project Civic or something??

sweet looking jdm Integra although (and i will prolly get flamed for this) i dont like those wheels on there at all.

just a thought but how much would a spoon jdm itr go for anyways shipped to america? I mean that car looks hella beastly and probably has like every spoon mod so much be ready to wh00p ass.

Getting it to US standards is anywhere from 5-10k. Skylines are 8k in Japan, come here and after all the Government shit and profit, they cost 80-100k.

note the pencil dick exhaust on the civic on the left..lol..sorry i had to say it..the freakin car prob has a H22 in it with my luck...lol

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Feb 21 2003, 07:36 PM
here it appears as a winamp skin (whatever that is)...

Winamp skin... Winamp is alike WMP, it plays movies and music. The skin is the look of it. Usually changes the background colors and stuff.

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...556bbe638b4.jpg

That on the right is a Trillian skin, but i guess that doesn't help if you dont know what Trillian is, eh?

lol I am trading a guy my ghetto exhaust for this one that looks like that but is really an old sp greddy, when I get my b18c5 or my h22a they won't knwo what hit em.

Back