Spoon parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikehondas

just want to know people's opinions on wether spoon sports products are worth getting?

well the exhaust parts are very good

yes, but be ware there are lots of fake spoon stuff out there. but for the money i would pick other things when it comes to the header.

ive got the official distrubitor for australia, just about 40mins away and they fit aswell, so im pretty sure it wont the parts wont be a copy.
what header would you recommend?

out of honesty i had an edelbrock 4-1 gsr style header and for 375 it was a bad ass header. never thought id say edelbrock and honda in the sane sentence but tis true they make decent parts not my number one but it was decent

just want to know people's opinions on wether spoon sports products are worth getting?

Spoon parts are great, but keep in mind that they are mostly designed for actual racing applications, mostly for peaky N/A stuff. If you're just looking to mod your daily driver car, then I'd probably go with something less expensive and designed more for the street (DC, Megan, Greddy, Apex'i, etc.)...

Back