spoon vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

do u think the spoon vtec, the b18c1 is a good buy and worth the money. or naw. and does ne one have ne specs on the damn motor. i cant find ne. thanks

i dUn t!nk s0 y0!

please use proper English here. we are NOT stupidhonda.com

spoon is a tuner. its NOT a real motor, hence no specs. each one will dyno differently dpending on how it was built.
and did i mention its a rip off?

If you really want to blow the cash check out www.raretrick.com They have the most inexpensive engine assemblies(long blocks) I've seen built up by spoon.But as said above they are a waste of money unless your going to be doing endurance racing or something.

i want to do auto cross. and sorry i didnt know that ne was that hard to read. o well my bad i asked inline 4 the said it has bout 180 hp and a 9200 redline

Stock B18C runs 169-195hp.It doesn't seem like they build them to be faster,just last longer.I would imagine it would do as good as any B18C.

the Spoon Engine Block is made for endruance racing only. it would be point less for autoX. if u plsn on running any 24hour races. every weekend. then yes a spoon engine is the best. u can get without doing it your self. i have seem a few. dynos of spoon engine with type R IM and exhaust. i think it was somewhere around 207hp cant remember what the torque was. hope this helps.

shit, chris ran an enduro with his b16b. other than breaking axles due to the stong LSD they were using, it would have finsihed. I think they said it made it 20 hours or so....

Back