SPOON!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

this is my buddy adam's car. he has done all the work on it aside from the paint, he isn't a painter. enjoy!

SPOON!

:werd:

Spoon engines are wayyyyyy overpriced. For that money he could've had a sweet Import Builders spec LS/VTEC swap and been going much faster with just as good build quality. Your buddy is a fool to have spent that much money on a motor with nothing more than a balanced rotating assembly. And as far as the welded diff goes, he'd be much better off with an actual LSD. Quaife's ATB diff is awesome.

but thats the thing. it will. besides, lol, his job payed for all of it. its a demo car, because his dealership sells spoon equiptment. he's just really proud cause it was "his baby"

and as far as the diff goes... when asked what they were doin with the car. and they replied, well, show mostly, but aside from that, it'll be taken to the track sometimes. so they did what they did. i wasn't posting it because it was the fastest thing, or any of that. just because i know how proud of it he is. he did all the work himself. i'd be proud if i did a whole car and the bitch ran at all. lol. and yes, spoon is overpriced when you are budget minded. but he didn't need to be. o well, i guess its gonna get ripped on though because its not an 88-98 hatch with a b-series, k-series, or h-series engine in it. he also build an S2000 that was pretty badass.

oh shit
the first pic
with the bottom of the girls ass showing
that shit is HOT
mint-ness

aren't spoon engines build for endurance racing and not for balls to the wall horsepower?

-either way, it's still quite a pimp ride, although after having a yellow car, I would say it isn't the best choice of color

my chica is the one in the skirt. ;-) i can post more pix somewhere if yall want. i think he choose yellow because it was spoon yellow? i'm not totally sure.

I really dount anyone here would turn it down if someone was paying for it, for a "better" motor, or build.

Gotta love the school girls, mmmm....school girls.

I'd rock it in a heart beat.

If its someone else's check book, then buy away. And yeah, I'm all for the school girls too..

I need more!

That shit is bad ass. Who cares how much it costs, I bet that motor will last for a long time and its hella tight.

i'll see what i can coax her into. i will post em on this tread.
here is the first

court.jpg

anyone guess her name? lol.

Back