SPORTLINECRX

Which avatar is better?

• Chloe McCoy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My mom gives good h

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is for Courtney Day, I think she is way hotter then Chloe McCoy.

*EDIT*
Chloe McCoy is pretty decent but......

COURTNEY DAY X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.23

:worthy: courtney day :worthy:

see now McCoy is a member...it would freak me out if some1 had a pic of me as an avatar and i had to look at it if you posted something...

this McCoy you speak of is cute, yes...she is....but courtney day takes the cake

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 20 2004, 08:12 PM
awww. i'm so upset that i'm not an option. lol jk

they're both hot... how come there isn't a 'it doesn't matter' option???

If I've seen your pic and had an option I might vote for you, but I think Chloe is hotter than Courtney simply because she has that girl next door look...although I've never had a "girl next door" live next door to me...so I dunno. :shrug2:

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Jan 20 2004, 08:18 PM
COURTNEY DAY X10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.23

:worthy: courtney day :worthy:

see now McCoy is a member...it would freak me out if some1 had a pic of me as an avatar and i had to look at it if you posted something...

this McCoy you speak of is cute, yes...she is....but courtney day takes the cake

ya seriously, it would phr33k me out too if i saw my picture as somebody else's avatar.

BTW, sassi is really pretty, and yes, it is nice to see her pic as Sportline's avatar, but i think the only person who should be able to do that is sassi herself

well isnt this special. :squint:

Yoiu can all think what you want to think, feel how you want to feel, but its my avatar and i want Chloe in it so have fun with your poll. :roll:

Actually, IMO you are a tool for having her pic and advertizing her site like you have something to do with it - im not being a jerk, but its true.

I say you change it - i mean jeeze, there are plenty of other girls out there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back