Sportlines are F'in stupid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

I just installed my front suspension, sportline springs and tokico illuminas...The passenger side sits about half an inch higher than the driver side. Anyone have any idea what may be causing this?

sportlines, ok that doesn't explain jack shit.
neuspeed makes a sportline, eibach makes a sportline.
etc...

I dont think so- they are both on the same setting (5)...maybe after driving around a while the springs will settle.

My friend has some Sportlines (yours should be red) and after he got em put on, everything was fine...Well, his wheels rub the wheel well, but he has some Tenzo R 17's. No problems on his tho.

jack the car and re seat the spring....<~ had the same prob, the spring wasnt all the way in the purch so just look in there and check them out....

i have had my eibach sportlines for about 4 or 5 months now and havent had any problems. i kinda doubt that the eibachs are causing the problem because they are very well made springs, unless of course they are defective...in which case, eibach would replace them.

but still it would of helped if we knew the manufacturer of the spring. if it's not seated correctly like htrcivic96sir said, I'd check to make sure you put the corect spring on the front and rear.

true that CRX-YEN.....but if you mixed um up that would definitly be your prob.......its kinda hard to mix them up though becuz the fronts are flat on top and the backs have smaller coils at the bottom

double check... that you didnt swap a front for a rear spring...

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 22 2002, 10:52 AM
Sportlines are only made by Eibach, they make two springs, Sportlines and Pro-Kits.

No- they make a LOT more than just Pro-Kits and Sportlines.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Dec 23 2002, 01:22 AM
I meant Eibach is the only company that has "Sportlines"

Yes, that part of your statement is true. :D

Back