Springs for a Civic LX Sedan '96-'00, maybe DX/EX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imzjustplayin

Springs or struts for a Civic LX Sedan '96-'00, EX would be good

As of May 16th, I've already purchased the springs I was looking to buy. I bought the springs I needed off craigslist for $10. The springs I've purchased are nearly brand new OEM springs off a guy's '99 Civic EX coupe. He took the springs off 3200 miles after buying his car new back in 1999 when he lowered it and had the springs in his garage until the day I bought them.

I'm looking for springs or whole strut assemblies for my 1998 Honda Civic LX 4 Door sedan. I'm assuming someone here as some springs left over from when they lowered their car and I'm interested in their stock, OEM springs..

I think I'd be ok with springs or struts for an EX civic. I need springs or struts for all 4 wheels. My primary concern is getting springs from a car that was sagging on the driver's side which seems to be common on these vehicles.

I'm looking to not spend too much on these springs as they are just stock replacement springs...

Last edited:
Back