Sr20 Civic...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

paragus

this is probably a hello and welcome to last week... but ive never seen it...and its for those fucktards that ask if they can put an sr20 in their civic...

motor1cvc.jpg

intercooler1cvc.jpg

motor2cvc.jpg

turbo1cvc.jpg

Marks_intercooler.jpg

All images are from here http://66.96.144.80/projects1.htm

hmm thats some crazy shit. never heard of that b4. heard of ppl wondering but never actually doing it. so what's that now a civic silvia? or silvia civic??? EG SR20???? ok yea that was lame.

I bet for all the money he put in to that, he could have a 9 second civic, I wonder if that POS even runs?

naw the shit isn't done yet, it doesn't even look like that motor is suspended in yet, there's about a foot gap from the driver side substructure and i don't see anything connecting that and the motor.

if you click through the site they have a sr20 sentra for sale.. but there is not engine bay pics...which is ghey

Originally posted by paragus@Jan 9 2003, 12:41 AM
if you click through the site they have a sr20 sentra for sale.. but there is not engine bay pics...which is ghey

sr20de was STOCK in an se-r dude... lol
NOT the sr20det

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 8 2003, 09:43 PM-->
@Jan 9 2003, 12:41 AM

sr20de was STOCK in an se-r dude... lol
NOT the sr20det

damn it.. fuckin a!... i didnt read close enough (just scamming through).. im a fucktard

edit: mabye my mind was pretending to see a t

these pics just reminded me... that I cant wait for Fast & the Furious 2 to come out... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j/k "F$*%" that movie and part 1!!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

And people are always saying the h22 sit in the wrong place in the bay.The front wheel drive sr20 sits right in a nissan,that looks way too fucked up.What a waste of time and money.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 10 2003, 03:20 PM
And people are always saying the h22 sit in the wrong place in the bay.

H22 sits just fine in the bay- it's the K20 that sits on the wrong side. So does the SR20.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jan 10 2003, 10:22 PM-->
@Jan 10 2003, 03:20 PM
And people are always saying the h22 sit in the wrong place in the bay.

H22 sits just fine in the bay- it's the K20 that sits on the wrong side. So does the SR20.

I was exaggarating based on the arguement that it sits to far in front of the axles and/or leans back instead of forward,because the sr20 is against the passanger side of the bay in the picture.

Back