Star Wars Episode III

• I hate Star Wars with a passion!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am going to hold off a week to see

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
ok, who here is going to see the final Star Wars episode this thursday/wednesday midnight showing?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 16 2005, 03:53 PM
Where's the damn gray area? Where's the "I'm going to see it this weekend" answer?
[post=500107]Quoted post[/post]​

poll edited :)

gonna see it in a next weekend, this oncoming weekend... Unleashed. i freakin love Jet Li, and would way rather see that then E3.

empire and jedi were ok
part 1 and 2 sucked IMO. i really have no desire to see part 3

maybe when it hits DVD or demoniod, i'll check it out... lol

i thought 1 and 2 sucked, i dont even consider myself a star wars fan anymore.

but i admit the trailer for e3 looks damn good and has me a bit excited about it.

i may go see it, but not opening night

I'm going just because I have seen everyone since 1977 at release, why break tradition :)

Yip, I was 6 when my dad took me to see Star Wars the week it came out :)

E3 is supposed to be alot darker which is alot beter then that tool Jar Jar Binks gayin around. Ill go see it next weekend. Whats crazy is I heard some place in Europe played all the Star Wars movie at one time straight though. That to me is really kinda creepy....

Yeah it definitely looks a lot darker. I'm definitely going to see it, although I saw two movies this last week, and taking a woman to them is expensive as shit.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 16 2005, 03:13 PM
I'm going just because I have seen everyone since 1977 at release, why break tradition :)
[post=500147]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm with you, I have gone to every starwars movie opening night and cant break tradition.
I am going to the weds midnight showing with some friends of mine

It's PG13 so I can't go see it.

However if rachelle sends me a "good" copy of it I will go watch it.
If not I will just wait till it comes out on DVD.

If he goes...he''ll get arrested :ph34r:

Back