steve = ad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
wtf?

Attachments

• Members' Lounge - HondaSwap Forums_1235511399677.png
    Members' Lounge - HondaSwap Forums_1235511399677.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 165
no, i can't click my own ads. Against terms of service.

There's more than one Celerity?

Fuck.

FS/FT: 1976 Celerity, white, some wear and tear, none too excessive, just from the street. Leather, loaded, slightly grumpy, but only 19k posts! Runs well. Looking for a honda kid or E Sol. Tell me what you got!

This thread is full of win !

"Celerity" is now a common name, primarily in Celerity Systems. There are graphic design firms, networking firms (I almost interviewed at Connecticut's "Celerity Networking"). The first Celerity Group out there made a grammar checker and "Word of the Day" generator.

I owned the Celerity trademark, I'm not telling you which market because I haven't renewed. But either way, I paid about $100 to register it. I need to re-register it.

And I hate fall-out boy, I listen to primarily Ambient.

The only fall out boy I can stand is the drum part on the first song they had on Rockband 1. Its actually really fun to play, but I still can't stand the song enough to want to play it anymore.

Fall out boy = fail. Imagine if they start mass producing these, a Steve army could be a really godd thing or a really bad thing.:D

Back