Storm Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

If you like seeing Lighting. Rain, Hail, People Mooing at Cows, And Scary ass Clouds.

Here ya go. Yeah its not the greatest and No Tornado but these are some scary ass clouds that are very low hanging. We were watching this cloud and it changed direction came right at us and the temp dropped about 15 degress in 2 seconds.

http://www.1320video.com/vids/storm6.4.wmv

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 6 2005, 04:11 PM
People mooing at cows?
[post=508639]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't have Audio at my Desk here and I saw that he put up the part with the Cow on there and thought it might of been on there. We were yelling at cows. We could just make a video of that. That was pretty fun..

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Jun 6 2005, 02:29 PM-->
civicious
@Jun 6 2005, 04:11 PM
People mooing at cows?
[post=508639]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't have Audio at my Desk here and I saw that he put up the part with the Cow on there and thought it might of been on there. We were yelling at cows. We could just make a video of that. That was pretty fun..
[post=508650]Quoted post[/post]​

You guys must lead pretty uneventful lives. Either that, or be really easily amused.

pretty cool. i noticed at around the 2:20 time on the video, in the upper right hand corner, it looks like a big eye watching from the sky. kinda freaky if you ask me...

There was some way freaky shit going on.

Dude we don't live Uneventful lives. I live we live some pretty massive eventful lives. But that also comes along with being easily amused. :)

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 6 2005, 04:45 PM

You guys must lead pretty uneventful lives. Either that, or be really easily amused.
[post=508661]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, which is why I have 450 GIG of street racing videos on my computer (shot myself)

lol

Back