Stray Cats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
So i picked up this small small cat, almost kitten sized about 1.5 to 2 months ago...

it was all scrawny and boney, and it ate, and ate... and ate some more, and got all fat...

well, satuday night, about 1am it starts going into contractions...
apparently this cat was knocked up when i found it...

so now i've got 5 little kittens, plus the mother, and my other cat...
the kittens didn;t all look right though

my lady friends mom took them to the vet this morning and two had to be put to sleep cause their legs were deformed...

pretty sad, but at least the other 3 are ok...

well, i heard a little more...

apparently the kittens had poor bone structure because there wasn't enough room due to the cats small size, and it still practically being a kitten itself...

there are 2 perfectly normal ones and the runt of the litter, which is thankfully ok, just has one slightly akward looking paw...
the vet said it should be ok if we help it stretch its paw...

so the 2 will be adopted out, and the third might be as well, all depends if it pulls through ok, or if it will be disabled all its life..

we had places for all 5 the day after they were born...

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 25 2005, 04:35 PM
TTIWWOP

Nice find. :)

And I want to shoot the brother that shoots cats. That would be fun, right?
[post=530908]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes because cats contribute so much. :)

if you're gonna shoot them, at least make sure it's with something that will kill them.

shooting them with pellet guns is just mean. what kind of a disturbed person is your brother anyway?

I'm with the pope on this one...

Cats suck..

But you shouldn't pop em with pellet guns, that is just sick.

Im with dohcvtec_accord here, Driverunknown your brother is retarded and its pretty fucked up that you would even defend him, especially on the basis that cats dont offer you any benefits to their being alive. Really, how do you "contribute"? Do you play an integral role within out society? If you don't, is it ok to torment you with a pellet gun?
I mean honestly, if your neighbors cat being in your yard bothers you, act like a responsible person and contact your neighbor about the problem. If they don't comply call the local animal control. There is no excuse for being inhumane to animals.

I like cats, but if I had a pellet gun I'd fucking shoot every single one of the bastards outside my apartment.

There's claw marks all over my hood, and somehow they put a dent in my hood as well. I've watched them walk all over my car with muddy paws. They get into cat fights in the middle of the night, my neighbors feed them, they don't go away.

I love cats, I grew up with them. But stray cats annoy the hell out of me.

Reread smarty ..stray cats.

Sad that you would have to resort to name-calling.
I think of hondaswap now everytime I see a stray cat.

I like cats. I have 4 actually. My mom just got a himalayan persian, he's the most docile cat I've ever owned. He just goes limp when you pick him up, he's quite cute.

Cats are cats. Being inhumane is still being inhumane whether the cats are strays or not. Again, if you dont like the cats getting in your yard or anywhere else call the proper authorities. Last time I checked animal abuse is still illegal.

Originally posted by Guy@Jul 25 2005, 11:38 PM
Cats are cats. Being inhumane is still being inhumane whether the cats are strays or not. Again, if you dont like the cats getting in your yard or anywhere else call the proper authorities. Last time I checked animal abuse is still illegal.
[post=531153]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah good luck with that one. My manager and I found a stray dog one night at work. We held onto him as I called animal control. The lady said "oh you want this number" So I call it. Only to have this other lady tell me "you want this number"... which is the number to the first lady I talked to.

I finally got through to someone and had to sit there for an hour waiting for them to show up from God knows where.

But fuck it... why should *I* have to be humane to animals when even PETA euthanizes 30 dogs and dumps them in a dumpster somewhere in the middle of DC?

how original, a link to a maddox article :roll:
Lets make a joke about doo doo now too. Itll be hilarious.

that aside
But fuck it... why should *I* have to be humane to animals when even PETA euthanizes 30 dogs and dumps them in a dumpster somewhere in the middle of DC?

Well, there is a big difference between euthanizing an animal and tornemting it by shooting it with a pellet gun. Euthenasia is a more humane way of coping with animal overpopulation. Shooting it with a pellet gun is what you do when you are acting out for attention.

By the way thats theworst argument for doing anything, ever. Didnt your mother ever relate to you the adage about people jumping off bridges?

Beyond that, how are you somehow (or is anybody else) able to distinguish between stray and kept animals?

And so is smoking pot, but you don't see anybody quitting now do you?

They dont have much of a choice when they go to jail or are put on a rehab program.

Back