stroker kit for f22

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

didnt write this thread and I dont vouch for any of this shit that was written under my S/N .

Last edited:
I concure, show me a video. The times you posted dont really match up unless your slipping the clutch or the tires aren't hooking. Oh and I dont really consider running nitrous NA. Don't mean to bash on you but those are pretty high numbers and not easy to believe.

but you just got your stroker kit? and dyno'd? wow and only hondata? wow

I'll drive down from Ohio just to see that car if it's real.

In the wise words of Borat:
"I don't believe you"

guess what?

this thread just turned interesting. when you say something specific, as in who built your motor, you might want to make sure whos reading the page. i just happen to be danny at driskills performance. i work with dan on a daily basis. in fact, he's sitting next to me drinking a pepsi. and he said he never built a bottom end on a f22. especially one that strong. BUSTED at least you should have said it was a turbo car!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Look I didnt write this shit and dont know who did, had to be one of my friends fuckin around on my comp . But Ill tell you some good shit Dan has never built shit for me nor do I have a 500hp n/a motor. Thats fuckin insane.

well im trying to find who wrote it, cause dans pissed that someones using his name for a bullshit lie

I didnt use it , thats for DAMN SURE !!!!!! I wouldnt say that bull shit , look at all my posts and tell me if i bull shit anyone . I have gotten flamed for being a ricer . never bulshitted about my motor, I just blew my motor. about a month ago or less. and the motor was rebuilt . before that it was alll STOCK <, I cant tell you who used his name , It wasnt me and thats my WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you the one with the fmax turbo that had the two extra injectors that dan just did work on? the accord with the green and yellow?

oh shit whats up dawg its danny the one with the gold accord with the h22 that im trying to sell

Back