Stupid F'n Kids!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rfrumusa01

Bean Cakes
So there is this family that lives down the street from me, and they always let their kids run around in the street and play like idiots. They are leaving toys in the street all the time. On my way home today, they tossed a basketball into the street while playing. Instantly, I ran over that basketball with my civic, and it completely shattered my mugen front lip. At first, I thought my engine blew somehow because of all the grinding and flying parts. The car jumped back and forth, then stalled out, and the ball shot out from behind my car like a bullet, hitting my friend's front bumper on his 08 civic!!! Didn't realize I had just run over a basketball until I pulled over to see WTF happened. Fortunately, the only thing that seems to have been damaged was that front lip, the only piece of flare on my car. I really liked it too, now it looks naked. Bastard kids. Better believe I went up to that front door and had a word with the parents. They didnt agree to pay for anything either, and were assholes to me like I did something wrong??!!?? Just wanted to vent and share my story...

hahaha, put a fence around their yard, and put no trespassing and beware of dog signs on the inside of the gate. when they come out to play, let a dog loose.

hey, you gave them fair warning, lol.

how old are you?

if you didn't see the ball, you were speeding. slow down so you don't hit kids next time.

Lol, i'm not some dumb teen driving around like an idiot, I'm in my twenties and I drive through my neighborhood respectfully. That freakin ball came out of nowhere, didn't see it at all. But it was also night and my headlights suck, but who knows. It may have rolled into the street right before I ran it over. According to my insurance company, I don't get shit and have to buy a new one. Anyone have experience on how much it would cost to have a new one painted?

Small claims court. Leaving a basketball in the roadway is most likely illegal, at the very least it's litter.

Back