suckerpuncher

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
last night a couple of my friends came to my school to party. well i was talking to some chicks and my best friend was playing beer pong. i heard him start yelling and i ran right over. he was bleeding and it was already getting black. i asked my other friend what happened and he said that some kid suckerpunched him and booked, literally. he hit him and took off running. complete pussy move. i made sure my friend was ok and ran to chase the kid. the kid vanished, so i didnt even get to fight. his eye is fucked up real bad too. ill see if i can get a pic.
/rant/i dont get why people do that kind of shit. does it make them feel tough? i mean the kid literally had a whole house looking for him. fucking pussy/rant/

Drunk college guys around ? Never let your guard down.

It's something your friend will now know, and Knowing is half the battle.

-> G.I. Steve

by the time he recoiled from the punch the kid was gone. didnt know who it was. but we beat the shit out of a couple of kids like a month back so it might have been one of them. i hate fighting in this town, its never over. the kid sees you a month, year later, whatever, he'll still come after you. fucking trash locals.

Newsflash.

Every town is like that. Just being a tough guy causes fights. You don't even have to start trouble. Beat up a few people, act tough(or be tough), and the fighters will come to you. I respect the biggest guys that don't fight unless they have to.

first off, i dont start fights or act tough. but i can fight. most times the fights start because me and my friends are a little cocky and hotdog and i guess other people like to mess with the kids that attract the girls at the party rather than get their own. we actually were trying to stop a fight about a month ago and i got suckerpunched. and yes all towns are like that, but the amount of suckerpunching, jumping, and grimey shit like that is out of control here.

ya ti not like that here if a guy wants to start shit just laugh and buy him a drink, If he is an ass and still wants to fight well then he deservs the ass kickiing he get sorry but i just came from the bar and had a nice little rumble I won and am not in jail cause i walked the fuck away then the dipshit went after someone else and lost

you definitley have a point. i do go looking for fights, but while at school i dont. the surrounding neighborhood is far to rough to start shit with everybody that shoots you a dirty look. i havent started one fight while im here, i actually try to stop fights. but when i get hit for trying to do the right thing, i do fight. i actually dont know why i do, i hate fighting. i wind up with broken knuckles, bruises, and a fucked up face. i know i have alot of growing up to do, but thats what im at college to do. experience is not the best lesson, but i highly doubt, that anyone here would look at there best friend, bleeding and bruised, and do nothing. especially when it happened because of a suckerpunch.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 22 2005, 04:53 PM

And here's something to think about for this situation. Someone runs in, sucker punches your friend, and then runs right back out. That very well could've been a hit and he was the bait to lure you and/or your friend(s) outside to a jumping, bats, or a hail of gunfire. Not very likely, but a possibility none the less.
[post=449712]Quoted post[/post]​

thats very true and to be honest, i didnt even think of it like that. but i still find it hard to just not do anything. because i would do anything for my friends. hopefully i can learn to just walk away.

no offense meant, just trying to help.

Much respect, and I'm glad you're seeing the light. :thumbsup:

"Boys fight, men don't."

If you're getting into this many fights, look inward its obviously not just everyone else around you.

I've been in situations where I've had drunken idiots push me and I didn't budge. Infact myself and my friends were playing poker the other night at my friend's restaurant, drunk guy walks in, boss's around, pushes my friends who normally don't fight, and kept them in check from beating him. Just let it go.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jan 22 2005, 08:41 PM
"Boys fight, men don't."

If you're getting into this many fights, look inward its obviously not just everyone else around you.

I've been in situations where I've had drunken idiots push me and I didn't budge. Infact myself and my friends were playing poker the other night at my friend's restaurant, drunk guy walks in, boss's around, pushes my friends who normally don't fight, and kept them in check from beating him. Just let it go.
[post=449777]Quoted post[/post]​

before college, i had not had a fight since the 6th grade. i dont think its me.
i can take almost anything that is said, with the exception of anything said about my sisters and/or family, but if someone pushes me it is almost reaction to swing. its like invading my personal space.

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 22 2005, 11:18 PM
Have any pics of your sisters? :ph34r:
[post=449819]Quoted post[/post]​

thats the kind of shit i dont stand, but since it was for a laugh, ill let it slide. ive been told that they are pretty, but as their brother, im just gonna go with, no comment.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jan 23 2005, 02:37 AM
Self control.  If someone isn't calling your sister a "dirty rotten cunt" or something similar, you really don't have any reason to defend her honor or your pride.
[post=449928]Quoted post[/post]​

i was just kidding with swanny. i dont care about stuff like that. but yea, the name calling does work for me. and guys my age hitting on my little sister doesnt work either. lost a close friend because he tried kissing my sister. i almost beat the shit out of him for what he claimed he did with my sister. lucky for me, my little sisters standards are higher than any of my friends.

Blanco, you and I both know especially how it is in cali...i actually haven't gotten in a fight since i was 16, guy caught me twice on my jaw, and while i was fallen back he threw another pucnhed and miss, i came back and hit his ass right in the temple...his eyes rolled in the back of his head and i thougt he ws going to die. i was scared shitless...definately not worth getting locked up for, walking away works better not only for me but the other person as well.

When I was 16, I was in a fight at school. I was small, and not even a good fighter, but I was a wrestler. Me and the other guy were both wrestlers. After one shot to the nose from me to him, the guy tackled me. We scrapped around for a second, and ended up facing eachother on our knees. One good uppercut and this guy goes down hard.

I sent him to the hospital. 39 stitches. I put his molars through his cheek. While he was on the ground, all I could hear from the guys in the crowd were "kick him, beat him up, etc".

I've learned to fight since then, but I've only had to a couple of times. It is very rarely worth it, even if you don't start the fight. Win or lose, it never feels that good.

Originally posted by tab@Jan 23 2005, 10:24 PM
When I was 16, I was in a fight at school. I was small, and not even a good fighter, but I was a wrestler. Me and the other guy were both wrestlers. After one shot to the nose from me to him, the guy tackled me. We scrapped around for a second, and ended up facing eachother on our knees. One good uppercut and this guy goes down hard.

I sent him to the hospital. 39 stitches. I put his molars through his cheek. While he was on the ground, all I could hear from the guys in the crowd were "kick him, beat him up, etc".

I've learned to fight since then, but I've only had to a couple of times. It is very rarely worth it, even if you don't start the fight. Win or lose, it never feels that good.
[post=450321]Quoted post[/post]​

I was a wrestler all my life as well. Wrestling may not be boxing, but its 85% of 'street fighting', as soon as the other guy is down on the ground...he's done.

I'm a hot head, but haven't gotten into a physical fight between myself and someone who hated me since the 5th grade. I've boxed plenty of my friends with gloves on, wrestled I don't know how many people, and gotten into little scuffs/shoving matches but I haven't thrown a punch (other than boxing) in that long. Its just not worth it, especially when you hit 18.

i can count all my fights on one hand. wrestling and playing football through high school allowed me to have an outlet. since college ive only been in two fights. but im thinking of getting more involved with mixed martial arts fighting so i have an outlet again.

Back