Summer Cash! Write for us, get paid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
July 2006 brings HondaSwap.com members another chance to make some money.

What is it?
We are looking for new content for our articles forums.

Topic:
Anything Honda-related. How-to's, tech advice, a mod install, etc etc.

Rules
  • Articles must be unique (ie, not posted anywhere else including your personal site, another site, your blog, etc)
  • Articles must be original. Copyright thieves will not be tolerated.
  • All images must be Original. You may not use anyone else's images
  • Articles MUST contain at least 10 high quality photos, attached to your post (no links to imagestation, etc)
  • The more detailed and better written the better. We reserve the write to not include articles if it is written poorly, formatted poorly, or doesn't deem to be on par for an article section submission.
  • Duplicate articles will be deemed an admin descision-- either merge the two together, or to approve of the "better" one. So please, try to be original and don't re-write someone else's how-to or article.
Where to post?
  • Please post all your submissions in our new forum setup just for this contest:
  • Use the attachments system to host your images (available on the "advanced" posting screen below the post box). NO LINKED PICTURES PLEASE!!!
  • NOTHING will be looked at or juged until July 31st 2006 at the earliest. So, feel free to post in there, and update/edit throughout the month if you so desire with no penalty. Remember, Being the first one in gives you the upper hand on the decision if there are duplicate topics, so post what you got as soon as you can.

Pay out
  • HondaSwap will pay you $10 via paypal for EACH article you submit to us that is approved, limited to 5 article pay-outs per user. You may submit more if you wish, but the max payout is for 5 articles, or $50 per user. Paypal is the only payment method offered at this time.
Questions?

This is an open forum for replies, so simply post here with any questions you may have.

questions

• how long will this go on?
  • will you keep track of articles submitted?

Im thinking about completing my auto-manual conversion for ef/da's as well as a write up on how to do a headgasket replacement. then possibly splitting it off and doing write ups on replacing, thermostat, TB gasket, IM gasket, EX gasket etc.

Thanks.

everything you asked is answered above.

july 31st is the last day.
by posting in the new forum, it will be easy to keep track of articles submitted... as it puts who and the time stamp right on it.

ok...what if later on past july 31st...i do something to my car and make a write up on something that isnt already up there...would i just send it to you in a pm and ask to have it put up?

97AccorDEx said:
ok...what if later on past july 31st...i do something to my car and make a write up on something that isnt already up there...would i just send it to you in a pm and ask to have it put up?

We always encourage everyone to write stuff, but for the coming month, we are paying you for it.

hopefully this will spark some more interest in the site.

ah...ok...i see...but after this month...no payment for writing stuff...thats cool...

I have a review I need to do for Ingalls Eng. They hooked me up with there F&R Camber kit "Basically gonna do an online review of how the install went etc etc... I may a review ready soon for you p-0ed-sol...

Back