sunday SundaY SUNDAY!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im not going to farifield...
i will probably show up for bristol. not sure if im racing or not. the 240's clutch is yelling at me

from CART's web site:

Helmets are required (sorry no loaners). Every helmet must have Snell, M or Z95 or later approval and proof of being manufactured within the last 10 years and must be in good condition (no cracks)

Event Agenda

8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Registration - CART MEMBERS Drivers Fee $20.00 | Non-members Fee $25.00
9:00 AM - 10:15 AM Vehicle Safety Inspection
10:15 AM - Novice Walk
10:30 AM - Mandatory Driver & Crew Meeting
11:00 AM - First car off-----

yeah, rain or shine they run.

sometimes if its pouring, like real bad, they will cancel it or cut it to a half day.

but good news- I just drove by the lot, and there was a street sweeper going to town on the whole lot!!! yeah! no more sand!!! no more sweeping!!!

:werd:
i just cruised through there
street sweeper was still going and the recently cleared portion of the lot is in good condition... well as good if not a little better than the rest of the lot.... not really saying much i know.... but at least it will be useable :)

What time are you guys going to spictate?

im going. going to pick up a transport plate tonight. you all better watch out fot the stock crx.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Apr 3 2004, 07:13 PM
im going. going to pick up a transport plate tonight. you all better watch out fot the stock crx.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:
i'll bring some stickers tooo :)

how far are all you guys from State College, PA?

State College is about 5 hours at a reasonable pace, from Bristol.

-> Steve

It takes me 2.5 hours to Phillly at a break neak.

Back