sunday SundaY SUNDAY!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If I find a helmet and get my brakes bleed I will be there. If I don't race I'll watch for a while since its pretty much in the backyard. Does anyone know if they will say anything about large amounts of rust, particularly in the rocker panels?

Originally posted by Jeef@Mar 31 2004, 12:00 PM
If I find a helmet and get my brakes bleed I will be there. If I don't race I'll watch for a while since its pretty much in the backyard. Does anyone know if they will say anything about large amounts of rust, particularly in the rocker panels?

as long as its not falling off and fucking with the structural integrity of the car, your fine.

if it is falling off, duct tape.

Woowhoooo...more drift pratice.....hope the LSD can hold up a tad more...but it's close enough to the house I can tow it with no problem...

i've never tried it yet but want to. shcould i go with my completely stock crx with no registration, or would it be a waste of my time?

50 min from springfield, ma. I used to work in NOHO and commuted everyday. Its not that bad of a drive.

50 min driving slowly

i deliver meds up to springfield everyday

sack up bish!!1! .... drive your ass down

as long as you have an m2000 helmet or newer/better rated, and a muffler, and the car passes tech (which it most likely will) you can race it. it doesn't have to be registered.
but i wouldn't recommend driving it there un-registered.

Are most new motorcycle helmets m2000? I'll need to find out for when I buy my helmet so I can use it when I get my bike later in the year.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 2 2004, 12:52 AM
as long as you have an m2000 helmet or newer/better rated, and a muffler, and the car passes tech (which it most likely will) you can race it. it doesn't have to be registered.
but i wouldn't recommend driving it there un-registered.

m95?

all my helmets were m95 last year.

m95 expires this year
it would be stupid to get one at this point.

and i think that cart wants m2000 already.

I think CART mainly looks at manufacture date with the helmets.

So, if they're allowing M95, and it was made in 1997, then you would have until 2007.

But I don't know if they require a minimum of M2000 now, or what.

I'm sorry to say I can't make it on Sunday. Family obligations. However, I'd be interested to hear if they use the entire lot. When I was there for the Wintercross, it looked like that big pile of dirt and rocks was completely gone. What I couldn't see, of course, was whether or not there was a lot of residual debris left over.

Good luck everyone.

good stuff.

now its daylight savings this weekend... what time do we have to be there, which is early and have time to be ready and chill out for a bit before reg and tech?

Hopefully it doesn't rain. I am not racing but will probably show up for a while. I have to help a friend move. Look for a black 04 silverado or a flat black crx with a shit paint job and fat 5 gsrs.

Back