Superbowl Sunday Y0!

whos gonna win?

  • Oakland Raid

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    37

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Staff member
are you kidding me??

its like the world series of baseball
the stanley cup of hockey
the nira finals of import racing :)

its foot ball y0
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Naw,I'm pulling yer leg!Over here it is on at like three in the morning,so tomorrow will be funny around here.
 

slohnda

Senior Member
defense wins championships, right? bucs!@
well, i dunno.. i think brad johnson it'll get a few knockdowns and get nervous.. it'll be a good game.

i have to work from 12-5 today, what kind of shit is that? ;)
 

MaaseyRacer

Senior Member
Raiders all the way...I hope the Raider fans destroy San Diego in an all out game victory riot. :D
 

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
"we're the raiders, the Oakland raiders, from the bay to LA to las vegas, we're the raiders, Oakland raiders"
i've been a Raiders fan forever, and finally, after almost 20 years, they're back in the superbowl baby!
 

Havok

Senior Member
Originally posted by B16@Jan 26 2003, 01:29 PM
"we're the raiders, the Oakland raiders, from the bay to LA to las vegas, we're the raiders, Oakland raiders"
i've been a Raiders fan forever, and finally, after almost 20 years, they're back in the superbowl baby!

Too bad Rich Gannon, Jerry Rice and Tim Brown will need oxygen tanks against the Bucs D.
 

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
Moderator
VIP
it just better not be a blow out, I don't care who wins, but it better be a 1 point game, makes it more fun to watch when your havin a superbowl party.
 
S

sisteve

Guest
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 26 2003, 09:54 AM
Oakland has to many weapons, Oakland 24 Bucs 17

Thats what Im riding on!!! I bettAr fookin win!
 

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
Originally posted by xlfusionxl+Jan 26 2003, 11:05 AM-->
@Jan 26 2003, 12:33 PM
That's this weekend?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:ufucktard:

Just cause I don't spend my life glued to a TV doesn't mean anything. AFIPunk21 is correct, I have a TV, but no cable and none of the local channels come in. Am I missing anything, nope. I am having a much better Sunday working on my car than I would slouching in front of a TV, guzzeling Bud light or some other "beer", watching Football. So I guess what I am trying to say is don't knock it till you try it. 98% of TV is a mind rot, the other 2% consists of The Simpsons, South Park, and WRC. Get South Park from Kazaa, the Simpsons on DVD and WRC clips online when you can, there no need for a TV.
 

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Go GIANTS! oh shit never mind

I say bucs because D wins games
as the other dude said I hope its a 1 point game or a 35 to 17 game and the underdog comes back in the last 2 mins and kicks ass and wins by a FG or TD football can't get much better then that
and on that note go GIANTS oh wait never mind that happened to them

Jeff
 
Top