Superbowl thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Who are you rooting for?
who's going to win?
will the half time show suck?
who will have the best commercials?

Who are you rooting for? -- No one - won't be watching (like I haven't for the past several years)
who's going to win? -- Me for not wasting time on that bullshit
will the half time show suck? -- No clue who is even in it, but based on every one I've ever seen, yes, it will indeed suck
who will have the best commercials? -- No clue, won't see them, won't even bother looking for them after the fact

Over all, really could not possibly care less.
I don't watch, follow, or care about sports any other time of the year, so it feels rather hypocritical to get amped up about the championship game when I really have no clue about either team involved or how they even got there

I will be at neonmike's house playing PS4 and eating chicken wings most likely getting my ass handed to me in COD WWII or Doom

:D

Same responses as E. Except I might look up the commercials online later.

Can we set up a Doom game?

It's been mildly entertaining. I turned it on hoping they both would forfeit. The next best part was when the "Sunshine" song from Trolls came on, and the toddler stopped screaming.

I have Doom and CoD WW2! Play me!

Anyway...I enjoyed the game, and I thought half-time was pretty decent...as decent as Super Bowl half-time can be anyway. They have to strike a balance between someone popular/entertaining but who can also be fairly family friendly.

Commercials were pretty decent...I laughed at Bud Knight and most of the Tide ones. I liked the Peter Dinklage / Morgan Freeman versus too.

I enjoyed all the missed field goals, especially the one that bounced off the upright.
Those missed kicks really screwed everyone's box scores lol.

Back