swap decision....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dougscrx

ok guys i hope there isnt a million threads on this.....i have a stock 1990 Honda CRX si that i will be looking to renovate in the spring.....i want to go b-series but i want something that i can turbo later on down the line and still have a reliable daily driver....im looking to put around 2 grand in the motor....what motors or combinations would ou guys suggest...i know many prefer b16 or ls swap but what about a b16/b20 combo?.....

One of these will be geting a swap in the spring....most likely the black one....:D

n30121548_30766539_4241.jpg

n30121548_30766544_6733.jpg

hello there,

Why not try mini me??? Thats what I got in a CRX... NOW I'm turboin it... I don't knoe but I like si motor a lot... I like it cause it's easy to do, it's small and it can do about the same as the big guys... I have a fran and he got soc vect turbo, he raced again an old skool monte carlo with nos and my fran killed him about 3 car... he is very cool.... He also raced again his cux who got an GSR turbo in a couple and my fran killed him about 4 to 5 cars.... I saw it too.... but yea thats how I got into soc... plus their cheap too.... if u don't want to use much money u knoe... I don't knoe it jux wat I think....

around how much would this cost me and what all would be involved?.....is it a good motor swap for turbo later on down the road or maybe right away?:D .....

The Ls is a good motor to turbo.You can get a swap for about $500 and have plenty of money to piece together a good turbo kit.

mugen 12 piece flared....without the flares....replica of course

Back