Swap to B-series ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lbeisel

For a 95 Civic DX, what would be a easy fit - a GS-R or Del Sol Vtec.

Thanks.

"It's no coincidence that Harley riders are as passionate about their bike as the ride itself. The flowing curves of the fenders, the smooth lines of the fuel tank, the piercing reflections from perfect chrome, the visual muscle of a big V-Twin engine - these are what set Harley-Davidson motorcycles apart from all others"

Yeah, and the incredibly loud farting sounds the exhaust makes with the glasspacks are really sexy too <_< . Harley's are awesome, but only when they don't sound like the world's fattest man farting into a megaphone.

Originally posted by confusatron@Aug 28 2005, 12:39 AM
"It's no coincidence that Harley riders are as passionate about their bike as the ride itself. The flowing curves of the fenders, the smooth lines of the fuel tank, the piercing reflections from perfect chrome, the visual muscle of a big V-Twin engine - these are what set Harley-Davidson motorcycles apart from all others"

Yeah, and the incredibly loud farting sounds the exhaust makes with the glasspacks are really sexy too <_< . Harley's are awesome, but only when they don't sound like the world's fattest man farting into a megaphone.
[post=546230]Quoted post[/post]​

Where the holy shit did that come from?

Oh, and Harleys are SHIT.. I own one. A 2005 sportster.. Biggest piece of shit I've ever bought. Stoneage.

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 28 2005, 01:35 AM-->
confusatron
@Aug 28 2005, 12:39 AM

[post=546230]Quoted post[/post]​

Where the holy shit did that come from?
[post=546236]Quoted post[/post]​

From Slammed90Lude's signature.

Slammed90Lude was joking when he said "I'd like to see you fit an entire Del Sol vtec into a Civic Dx." He was implying that you put the entire car in your engine bay...

It'll fit perfectly.

no comment needed

Oh, and Harleys are SHIT.. I own one. A 2005 sportster.. Biggest piece of shit I've ever bought. Stoneage.

and you sir are a retard. If you went out and bought a brand new harley motorcycle without any idea that you were buying a two valve, single cam, air cooled, carbeurated motor then maybe you should have done your homework.

is the technology stone age? to some extent, yes. That's what you pay for, if you wanted a high tech, fuel injected monster you should have bought a sport bike or a more expensive harley.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Aug 28 2005, 01:15 PM
no comment needed

and you sir are a retard. If you went out and bought a brand new harley motorcycle without any idea that you were buying a two valve, single cam, air cooled, carbeurated motor then maybe you should have done your homework.

is the technology stone age? to some extent, yes. That's what you pay for, if you wanted a high tech, fuel injected monster you should have bought a sport bike or a more expensive harley.
[post=546351]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, I expected more from a brand stinking new motorcycle. This thing spits and sputters and backfires.. Runs like ass, shifts like shit, I called the dealership, and they were like so?? and?? Thats what harleys do.

I bought a harley because they are supposed to be the best. This is far from the truth.. The most legendary? Absolutely.. best resale too, by far. But damn, the new sportsers are shit bikes. Even the trans shifts as rough as a 66 harley. I mean, come on! fix the trans so it doesn't go "kchunk!" every time you shift.. It isn't alien technology. And a carburetor that is worth a damn is not that hard to design! People have been doing it since the dawn of fucking time, why the hell can't the world-leader in motorcycles??

I used to lust after harleys.. Now I look at people riding them and cant help to think.. Suckers.... Harley's advertizing group has everyone brain washed. Look at a yamaha at a similar price.. That thing is a piece of shit. But it runs smoother, puts out more power, has more options, and shifts better. WTF?

I am not a retard, My eyes have been opened.

how big are you? im just trying to get a picture of a guy on a sportser.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Aug 28 2005, 09:45 PM
how big are you? im just trying to get a picture of a guy on a sportser.
[post=546518]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats funny.. I'm 6'4 225 pounds.. its a moped to me. It is the custom, though, so it has the forward controlls and straighter bars.. That helps some.

Back