swapping interior from gray to black

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hfiend

ok i have a few questions i visited my local junk yard yesterday was disappointed cus visited two 1st had 1 ej1 like wtf 2nd had like 6 or 7 and only 1 was a ex anyways a few ej1's had pretty fresh all black complete interiors i want to swap mines out cus its dirty carpet is like brown in a few areas front seats have rips and cigarette damage(previous owners fault) so i want to know how do i remove the carpet besides removing seats i know that much and also i fully know how to remove the dash but my question is would i have to retrofit a del sol dash or would it just bolt on i love the way it looks an i seen it on a ej1 already so know its possible

You'll need the del sol heater core and blower motor assembly. Also the plugs to the cluster is different but easily modified. I went through the same thing putting the integra dash in my eg. All six bolts line up.

thanks i might consider a teg dash also depends on wich one i come across first also does anyone kno if an ep3 steering wheel can fit an eg i got a gt grant wheel but ouch for me in a accident

Back