sway bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chb504

i'm looking for a 24mm and up front sway bar and a 22-24mm adjustable rear sway bar for my 93si. i was wandering what u all are running and where did u buy from etc etc... any suggestions on different brands etc

the OEM GSR as well as the ITR front swaybar was 24mm's. So you can just find a used one in diffrent classifeds, junkyards ect, or you can go to honda. Remember you need the d brackets and bushings too.

For the 22-24 mm adjustable, I am not sure. Comptech makes an adjustable one, but I think it is comprible to a 22mm. Progress might make one in a 23mm in the compition line, but there normal one for civics is 22mm. THe USDM ITR rear sway is 22mm and the JDM 98spec ITR one is 23mm. Consider that option as well

came across the suspension techniques sway bar kit... are these good, some guys on honda-tech that have em like em a lot

what is the size of the OEM eg6 front n rear sway bar ? bigger mean stiffer rite ??? if change the bigger swaybar..mean the bracket .. bushes..all hav to chage rite ?? thanx.. :)

Originally posted by chb504@Jul 30 2005, 03:16 AM
came across the suspension techniques sway bar kit... are these good, some guys on honda-tech that have em like em a lot
[post=533255]Quoted post[/post]​

i have the suspension tech bar on my sol i am very happy with it

i found the suspension tech. sway bar kit and the suspension tech speedtech sway bar system... which one ??? i was thinking about these more because they come as a "kit".. so maybe they were made to work with each other better to give better performance :blink:

if you plan on getting a lower tie bar anyway then get the speed tech (away bar and lower tie bar)

thats the setup i got :thumbsup:

if not then just get the sway bar

cool thanks, i'll post all the crap that's on order now in a week or 2, oging on a cruise this week wooo

Back