sweet, free cash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Wasn't much, but money is money. I got finished with all my jobs today around 1:30 or so and drove back to the office, parked my VAN, got out, almost slipped and fell on my ass on the ice, looked down and there was a 20 dollar bill chillen out in the ice.

Talk about awesome, I wish that shit would happen more often. :D

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
and once my friend and i were stoned, walking to get some food at like 3 in the morning, and we found a 20 in the parking lot.. then we walked like 3 miles to walmart and bought some muffins and such.

dacheat

..is grounded.
Wasn't much, but money is money. I got finished with all my jobs today around 1:30 or so and drove back to the office, parked my VAN, got out, almost slipped and fell on my ass on the ice, looked down and there was a 20 dollar bill chillen out in the ice.

Talk about awesome, I wish that shit would happen more often. :D

that you fell on your ass and then saw the $20 makes this a total win. rep.

hondasaurus

thats pretty sweet. found a 20 on a soccer field after practice when i was 10. or the best is when u find money in pants pockets u forget was there.

95b16coupe

thats pretty sweet. found a 20 on a soccer field after practice when i was 10. or the best is when u find money in pants pockets u forget was there.
no, the best is finding a wallet that you thought you lost, especially when it has money it it. nothing worse than losing an id card and cash.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
one morning my mom was driving down a side road, and she stopped at a stop sign, to the right was a redneck bar parking lot. my brother was in the front seat and shouted stop...
he spotted a $100 bill in the mud
good find

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
i found $60 in an envelope while i was riding my bike down the street one day.... i rode past it and decided to turn around to see what was in it.. lucky me.. 2 days later i found $20 laying in the gutter in front of my friends neighbors house.. i was 15 at the time