t3/04e turbo d16z6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thegreat1310

yo i got a z6 with a t3/04e turbo,my problem is i cant get it to boost pressure past 5lbs,the turbo is new, no shaft play spins freely,what should the max boost pressure should be?

you probably have a 5lb wastegate spring. buy a boost controller or replace the spring with a larger one

no its not the wastegate,the wastegate is not hooked up the highst the boost pressure got up 2 is 11psi, there is a 5lb sping in the wastegate but like i said not hooked up,i just need to know is what is the max boost pressure for my setup

ok stop right there.

put your freakin waste gate on before you break something :)

if you're only hitting a couple psi, you probably have a leak somewhere. chck all your couplers/piping

Quoted post[/post]]
ok stop right there.

put your freakin waste gate on before you break something :)

if you're only hitting a couple psi, you probably have a leak somewhere. chck all your couplers/piping
well thats the idea im trying to kill this motor,i got a b20 fully built and iv been runnng the boosted z6 for months now ,and its time to put it to sleep becuse i never blew up an engine yet and need to get 1 in on my record,as for the turbo its a 50/63 t

Then hook up the wastegate and put in a solid peice of metal, therefore not opening the valve. Done.

Or, unbolt the wastegate and put a block off plate.

Then sell the turbo system to me. :ph34r:

if he blows the motor with high boost more then likely something is going to go threw the turbo. If you wanna blow it just get nitrous. It works ever time, just find someone and get them to let you borrow your bottle. But Im with sol on this one. Sell it then get a gsr head!

Back