take me to the prom in this!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I traded with one of my friends and took his Silver Anniversary edition Vette to my prom. That was a boatload of fun!

hey brian, i dont know how fun it would be to ride in that thing alone. lol, can you find a date?

super stretch excursion i was in last yr at prom > *

Originally posted by xlfusionxl@Dec 23 2002, 01:50 PM
hey brian, i dont know how fun it would be to ride in that thing alone. lol, can you find a date?

LOL! I think anyone could get a date in that!

<----Pimped the Maxima last year to prom, it's got a great backseat.

eh, we had like 20 kids in the excursion last yr. hella space. this one chick's date was a bartender so we were hooked up with hella drinks.

Originally posted by xlfusionxl@Dec 23 2002, 01:50 PM

f U

and no, i didnt have a date to the prom :(

i am getting a stretch navigator for prom or my civic

last year i dumped my girlfriend week before prom and went to the drag strip with my friend that night of the dance it was kickass

Heh. Girlfriend dumped me 2 weeks before prom, went to hers with her best friend's brother, and I went to mine with one of my good friends that was already in college.... then found out later that she was even more of a freak!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I worked as a lifeguard in college (guarding at a college pool is the best job EVER), and our motto was "We swim like fish and drink like them too."

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 23 2002, 02:31 PM
I worked as a lifeguard in college (guarding at a college pool is the best job EVER), and our motto was "We swim like fish and drink like them too."

Damn. I can just imagine lifeguarding a college pool... make sure it's near a sorority house.

:D :lol:

It was right near Sewall Hall, which housed all the sorority girls-to-be. Lots of young, impressionable freshman just dying to find someone to buy beer for them. :lol: :D

Ah.. nice. Very nice. I'm sure you made some uh.. forward impressions into physical depressions of the female flesh eh?

:lol:

Back