Tauruses make me poop.

Battle Pope

So my girlfriend has this '89 Taurus. It's an absolute PILE. The thing looks and drives like it's been beat on since it rolled off the lot. It's a friggin 3.0 pushrod V6 that puts out about as much power as a hamster on a wheel.

"Well, Battle Pope? What's your point?"

It finally took a shit. I'm so happy to see this car die. It's been nothing but a wretched pile of contempt and shittiness. It was tragically unreliable, it burned oil, and it ate alternators like a sumbiatch.

She got it for $225 from a former friend (I say former because she was a stupid bitch. Mormon + Republican = moved to Utah...err...PolygamousCultLand).

She's going to go look at a Moonvan this weekend. :ph34r:

P.S. I know, who gives a fuck. I'm just ranting dammit.

EDIT: God dammit this is in the wrong forum. I was in the multimedia section and thought it was the Other Vehicles section. :( I'll get some pics of the moonvan up of she gets it though.

projectxspeed

I am sorry battlepope but I am going to have to politely disagree. I had a 95 ford taurus with a 3.0 and it did alright. And I beat on it good :). When I sold it with 255K miles on it almost everthing work great (hehe I got 800 for that thing). The only issue was that the tranny had a small problem where it would spin the tires from shifting form 1 - 2. Now you are all saying wheres the problem that cool for an auto to spin them, but my mechanic said it was a bad thing.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
lol
i've had my share of disaggrements with tauruses

the auto trannies blow more than a 50 cent crack whore, and the head gaskets pop more often than a catholic school girl...

fucking junk...

and a 5.0? thats just insanity
just do a SHO swap
lol

jamesA

I'm a gun addict now.
VIP
Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 18 2005, 05:53 PM
buy that Taurus off her and put a 5.0L v8 from a foxy body Mustang GT in that fucker
[post=447625]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

Just put the 3.0 V6 SHO motor in it... same horses as the 5.0 with less weight. :)

driver1

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 18 2005, 05:40 PM
When I eat pepperoni, my shit sometimes has a yellowish tinto to it

:huh:
[post=447607]Quoted post[/post]​

when i drink grape gatorade my poop has a very distinct green color to it :blink: :blink:

jamesA

I'm a gun addict now.
VIP
Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Jan 19 2005, 08:47 PM
more tuning options with the 5.0L tho :)
[post=448351]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe. but the SHO has tons of aftermarket as well. You'd have to do extra work to convert it to a fwd application.