Tein

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Does anyone have any good Tein Suspension combos/setups that are practical for daily driver and weekend racer?

HA's or the SS are your best bet. the EBC is a waste of money if you ask me. get your lazy ass out of the car and pop the hood, and turn a dial for 2 seconds. save $300.

I have the HA's and wouldn't trade them for 3 hot chicks in ana orgy :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 24 2003, 01:34 AM

how bout 30 min with "JH" ????? ;)
LMAO

I have Flightex...brand new just arrived at my new shop.....want them for 600? complete kit....(camber kit too)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 24 2003, 03:23 AM
if you knew who jenna haze was.... you'd understand. :lol:

ttc.jpg

clara-hitit.jpg

Originally posted by civicSiR1@Feb 24 2003, 11:12 AM
I have Flightex...brand new just arrived at my new shop.....want them for 600? complete kit....(camber kit too)

never heard of them. Be careful that they are not a apc/matrix/ractive type spring (ie suck ass quality.)

Originally posted by asmallsol+Feb 24 2003, 11:58 AM-->
civicSiR1
@Feb 24 2003, 11:12 AM

never heard of them. Be careful that they are not a apc/matrix/ractive type spring (ie suck ass quality.)

man, i can't belive you guys have not heard of fightex... they are no way near cheap, check them out on toda's site
http://www.todaracing.com/products/honda_b..._coilovers.html
EDIT:
haha, you beat me to it civicSiR1 :p

if you would have said toda flightex i would have picked up on it. Yea if they are selling them for 600 for everything, that is a great deal. Are you sure it is not just 600 per corner?

600 for every corner....shipping and handling required.....(about 15-20 bucks)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 24 2003, 01:34 AM
...the EBC is a waste of money if you ask me. get your lazy ass out of the car and pop the hood, and turn a dial for 2 seconds. save $300.

dont you mean the EDFC? (electric damping force control)

i'd trade my left pinky for 3 hot chicks in an orgy! :D

Back