Tein's.........and Where I Can Find Them

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AlphaSonicB20

I just want to find a site or a dealer that is not misleading and has where I can enter my dayam credit card number to order the Tein SS if anyone knows a site or has someone that can get me some I would appreciate it, they are going on a 91 Civic HatchBack STD

contact ALLJDM. you can pm him, his name is jason. check out his website http://www.alljdm.com/ he sells tein products and has been known to give mad hookups to hondaswap members. i don't believe his site has online ordering, but like i said, pm him or e-mail him or give him a ring.

Options Auto Salon

They sell a lot of Tein products and are usually well under others.

(i.e. Tein springs for 5th gen on Tein's website is 200, there they are 150)

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 21 2003, 07:25 AM
Options Auto Salon

They sell a lot of Tein products and are usually well under others.

(i.e. Tein springs for 5th gen on Tein's website is 200, there they are 150)

i'd still talk to jason and see what he could do for you before buying anywhere else. he has a very good rep. goin' 'round here.

yes, jason at ALLJDM.com, it is where i got my tein ss's :) i love them, he is great service. also consider the pillow ball upper mounts.

i got my tein ss's from jason also, if you dont want to pay 300 for tein upper mounts, just use the stock ones. the teins are great btw.

ya please contat me beofre you purchase. Thanks everyone for the props. I appreciate all the good words!

you can also call him, PM, or AIM him (sn = alljdm) I just bought wheels from him and they came real quick. I will go through jason in the future. Just click on the email button under his name, it will redirect it to him automaticly (i think it does that so people never actually see a members email address?)

Back