Tein's Are On :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
bill hooked me up with an install today- got the HA's on.

will post pics of my dirty ass car later on :)
ride = bad ass

koni yellows, racitve coilovers are now for sale =) hehe

de-riceing the sol, one jdm part at a time :)

Well, that explains the Tein avatar--hey, at least you are being humble about it and all

And you still have a ractive intake.;)

yup.
soon to be replaced with a blow dryer.

rice parts left to get rid of:

CF wipers
ractive intake
DC sports lower tie
honda vtec power badge

and thats it :) my car is almost rice free y0!

no way, dude.. keep the wipers, y0. if i rolled up on some guy and saw CF wipers id be like ' I CAN WASTE THIS LAMEASS'

its part of your ricer/sleeper effect. :D

at least you have vtec when sporting that badge, yesterday i saw this iridesent (sp?) purple blue old Mercury cugar (again sp?) that had japanse stickers all over it with a VTEC badge on the back, next time i see it i am getting a picture.

New England does fucking suck right now. You can't keep your car clean longer than one day. Or even a half hour after you lcean the windows. 31'' AT tires and no mudflap = one dirty truck.

The springs look good B. Atleast you'll now have a very good ride instead of your bouncy ractives.

about time u got them on there Brian. car looks good mang. you get one of those Tein dolls too? and if so, did ya name it?

the Teins look badass, how much did you get them for?

I'll probably get the SS since I don't have enough $ for the HAs

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Feb 2 2003, 09:56 AM
the Teins look badass, how much did you get them for?

I'll probably get the SS since I don't have enough $ for the HAs

if you get the SS's with pillow ball upper mounts, they are almost as much as the HA's, HA's aren't available anymore, so your only choice is the SS's, unless you find HA's used.
Brian, did you get yours new? if so, where did you find them? i tried to find HA's for months, and could only find SS's new.

woah looks like you take that car off roading or something, dirt all over the place! but that sure is one sweeet setup!!!!!!! :worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 2 2003, 09:33 AM
rice parts left to get rid of:

CF wipers
ractive intake
DC sports lower tie
honda vtec power badge

add new muffler to that list.

dc sport is kinda a shitty brand, not as good as real Japanese stuff.

DC is OK at best... consider it entry level... its not RActive... but its FAR from the good shit
and their bars SUCK ... they flex like a mother fucker

mental note to self.... dc sucks balls... ok i got it. what would be a better header neuspeed or dc?

Back