Test your computers vulnerability

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?rh1dkyd2

Your system has achieved a perfect "TruStealth" rating. Not a single packet — solicited or otherwise — was received from your system as a result of our security probing tests. Your system ignored and refused to reply to repeated Pings (ICMP Echo Requests). From the standpoint of the passing probes of any hacker, this machine does not exist on the Internet. Some questionable personal security systems expose their users by attempting to "counter-probe the prober", thus revealing themselves. But your system wisely remained silent in every way. Very nice.

It test you ports against probing. Maybe you've seen it, maybe it is bunk, I thought it was interesting.

Nah, GRC's stuff is supposed to actually work. The test has been given tons of positive reviews from all the computer hardware enthusiast sites.

All my ports tested as "stealth" except 21, which is closed right now. I'm running an FTP pass-through on mine.

it brought me to a page that said "Refresh button supressed" but gave me no options for a test or results.

that site sucks.

"Without your knowledge or explicit permission, the Windows networking technology which connects your computer to the Internet may be offering some or all of your computer's data to the entire world at this very moment!"

Like hell it is! Aint no Windows running on my network! LOL!

Back