Testing waters, jdm d15b swapped eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spiritofjosh

know your role!
Ok I'm not ready to sell this just yet, but possibly in the future because I want to try and find something newer. It's a red 1995 Civic Dx hatchback with about 200,000k on the body and MAYBE 70,000k on the motor.

List:
Jdm D15b swap
ebay cold air intake
mishimoto radiator
no a/c
no power steering
skunk2 coilovers, front and back
skunk2 front and rear strut tower bars
skunk2 front and rear camber kit
skunk2 rear gold control arms and rear lower tie bar
skunk2 full exhaust w/ s2 straight pipe
password jdm anodized purple tow hooks
ebay spoon-style rear spoiler
yellow fog lights, not wired but have wiring

99 si civic seats
momo blue shift boot
jdm gauge cluster
si gauge bezel
blox extended wheel studs w/ anodized purple lug nuts
knock off gsr swirlies
probably more that I cant think of

The good: runs great, no smoke, no leaks, no grinds in tranny, swap done myself and everything is excellent. Tires are pretty new, paint is decent for the age it is.

The Bad: very minor rust on rear fenders (common) small dent in driver side front fender, tiny dent in driver side door (about the size of a dime). The wheels are spray painted bronze, they were like that when I bought them, look kinda ugly. Passenger side wheel hub needs to be replaced, have replacement so it just needs a new bearing...one of the holes for the lug stud is stripped. And thats really it for bad.

I'm looking for a ballpark range as to what I could expect for this, because this is the first modified Honda I'd be selling. Any input is appreciated.
28485_10150213213380099_708075098_12677697_1744393_n.jpg

28485_10150213213370099_708075098_12677696_5334154_n.jpg

Nothing? Reason I ask is because in the near future I want to sell this and try and lease a newer pre owned car, like a 2004 Si, but I want a realistic idea of what I can get for this.

sweet eg man its worth at least 3k all day man its pretty clean bro..

Thanks a lot, I was hoping to get around 3k, the interiors even nicer than exterior I just don't have any pictures. I would actually even try to replace the one fender with the dent so its even cleaner.

Back