the eTurdy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

does not look too shabby
11392943_10155637319380076_3349742371067826925_n.jpg

If you're not married to the name yet might I suggest eTurdy?

if you want to flip it for a profit, do you think a buyer really wants it "murdered out" with a home depot lip? The point of flipping cars is to make them better before you sell them, not shittier. Read this guy's blog, it's pretty awesome.

http://www.apidaonline.com/index.php/articles/art-of-the-flip

nevermind, fuck it. you don't read shit anybody posts.
im fixing it up to sell it into the import community/drift scene , yes they want it "murdered out"

heyyy found the builder of the car , and got invoices where he spent some serious coin on the car , deff adds to the value

Attachments

• gordon1.pdf
    52.9 KB · Views: 254
  • gordon2.pdf
    51.1 KB · Views: 249
  • gordon3.pdf
    52.5 KB · Views: 253
if you want to flip it for a profit, do you think a buyer really wants it "murdered out" with a home depot lip? The point of flipping cars is to make them better before you sell them, not shittier. Read this guy's blog, it's pretty awesome.

http://www.apidaonline.com/index.php/articles/art-of-the-flip

nevermind, fuck it. you don't read shit anybody posts.

im ricing it out to offload into the gay/lesbian (alternative lifestyle) import community/drift scene. Yes, they want it "murdered out" and Flaming to make a "Real Statement"
Thatsa my boy!

Last edited:
You actually understand my desire to fuck nice stuff up
Well........yeah!!!! :)

I got my first car, a hand me down from my parents for a HS graduation gift. Drove it for 5 years. Laid waste to it - my dad still talks about the bullet holes in the rear fender (open trunk lid & shot with M1 & .45 ACP) and shotgun pattern on the back of trunk kid. A younger cousin still references it from time to time as well.

A favorite motorsports event was driving down alleys at night in second gear taking out trash cans.

Genius is easy to recognize...

Last edited:
Is it my eyes or is that front bumper fucked on the left side. I know that's where the fender is fucked so i wonder how bad a collision it was.

He was selling gold to pay for his perm. That parking lot is rough looking.

Back