the house search continues....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

Staff member
yeah, its on the "bad end" but that particular neighborhood isn't that bad at all.

i'm going to do a drive-by after work and see whts up

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 10:05 AM
yeah, its on the "bad end" but that particular neighborhood isn't that bad at all.

[post=551370]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean you're going to do a drive-by and show those mofos whats up...

posol

Staff member
yeah, i didin't go for a drive by. had to take a dump, so i just came straight home after work :D

stupidest emoticon ever.

Bad section of town ? Looks decent to me. What I see there is a 3/5th acre house on 1/2 acre of land. That could affect it's price.

-> Steve

You can't swing your back door open without hitting your neighbor's pool.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 10:05 AM

[post=551370]Quoted post[/post]​

Its easy to say that untill your car gets jacked.

I really dont think you should try to rationalize the spending of $300k like this . . . :no:.

Keep looking. Whatever happened to that Lincoln Log House? That thing was actually pretty nice and had a good ammt of land on it.

posol

Staff member
its off divinity street jeef....
cash, that house is still an option too... but i dunno.

as for the land comment, that house has more land that most do for its size. 3000 sq ft homes are built on .15-.20 acre lots allthe time now. as E calls 'em, yuppie condo's.

BigJ

VIP
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 07:33 PM
its off divinity street jeef....
cash, that house is still an option too... but i dunno.

as for the land comment, that house has more land that most do for its size. 3000 sq ft homes are built on .15-.20 acre lots allthe time now. as E calls 'em, yuppie condo's.
[post=551707]Quoted post[/post]​

You have no idea. More along the lines of in some areas around me, 5k sf houses on 8ksf lots.

Why not just get an RV?

Then you can tour the country tuning honda's and acura's like that guy from torque freaks who does the AEM tunes. . . . /jk

Anyways, its smart that you are not forceing yourself into a decision. You dont HAVE to move so you can wait till you find a good deal.