the house search continues....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, its on the "bad end" but that particular neighborhood isn't that bad at all.

i'm going to do a drive-by after work and see whts up

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 10:05 AM
yeah, its on the "bad end" but that particular neighborhood isn't that bad at all.

[post=551370]Quoted post[/post]​

You mean you're going to do a drive-by and show those mofos whats up...

yeah, i didin't go for a drive by. had to take a dump, so i just came straight home after work :D

stupidest emoticon ever.

Bad section of town ? Looks decent to me. What I see there is a 3/5th acre house on 1/2 acre of land. That could affect it's price.

-> Steve

You can't swing your back door open without hitting your neighbor's pool.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 10:05 AM

[post=551370]Quoted post[/post]​

Its easy to say that untill your car gets jacked.

I really dont think you should try to rationalize the spending of $300k like this . . . :no:.

Keep looking. Whatever happened to that Lincoln Log House? That thing was actually pretty nice and had a good ammt of land on it.

its off divinity street jeef....
cash, that house is still an option too... but i dunno.

as for the land comment, that house has more land that most do for its size. 3000 sq ft homes are built on .15-.20 acre lots allthe time now. as E calls 'em, yuppie condo's.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 07:33 PM
cash, that house is still an option too... but i dunno.

as for the land comment, that house has more land that most do for its size. 3000 sq ft homes are built on .15-.20 acre lots allthe time now. as E calls 'em, yuppie condo's.
[post=551707]Quoted post[/post]​

You have no idea. More along the lines of in some areas around me, 5k sf houses on 8ksf lots.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2005, 10:33 PM
.... as E calls 'em, yuppie condo's.
[post=551707]Quoted post[/post]​

Guinea Palace.

-> Steve

yuppie PROJECTS

Why not just get an RV?

Then you can tour the country tuning honda's and acura's like that guy from torque freaks who does the AEM tunes. . . . /jk

Anyways, its smart that you are not forceing yourself into a decision. You dont HAVE to move so you can wait till you find a good deal.

Back