The Most Hated On Civic Ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

take a good look at the pictures dear.....

the wide body doesnt even match up with the rest of the car....
this is an prime example of how to fuck up a civic.
The guy who did his body work must had a grudge against him for doing him wrong like that....
all show and no go. <<shakes his head>> and what gets me is you see guys like this driving around town
with a "im better than you" type attitude cuz they think their shit is tight.

why look fast, when u not fast?

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 13 2003, 11:20 PM
but dont u agree its cars like this that give real import enthusiasts a bad name?

If his car was built for SHOW, then no. Its fine. You do what you have to do to compete. Show scene and performance scene is 2 completely different places. If he tries to race that, then i think its ugly as fuck...

Go hit a custom mini-compact show. A lot of the custom work doesn't line up. But those cars also dont do too good.

Not so bad but oh well. People can like what they want to like and they also have the option to dislike stuff too. Karnash, do you just bash everything or what? My car is way more ghetto then that but hey I like it because I earned it.

that car is the reason civics and hondas in general dont get any respect
its a big flamingly gay shit pile of worthless "mods" covering up a pathetic engine
im sorry but that car represents everything i hate
there is nothing functional about that car
and even as a show car i still think it looks like ass
ugly color
ugly kit

just another civic with mods to make it look different.... just like every other modded civic
go to any car show and you will see at least 5 civics that look just like that POS.... with no actual performance mods, just like that POS
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

holy christ thats the worst body work ever, the kit doesn't fit at all, nothing looks right. oh well another heavy ugly civic with 18's

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 14 2003, 05:29 AM

.... with no actual performance mods, just like that POS

:( but it's got a75 shot o naaaawwwZZZZZZZZZZZ. :(

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 13 2003, 11:29 PM
its a big flamingly gay shit pile of worthless "mods" covering up a pathetic engine
im sorry but that car represents everything i hate
there is nothing functional about that car
and even as a show car i still think it looks like ass
ugly color
ugly kit

just another civic with mods to make it look different.... just like every other modded civic
go to any car show and you will see at least 5 civics that look just like that POS.... with no actual performance mods, just like that POS
:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

thank you. FINALLY SOMEONE HAS THE BALLS TO BACK ME UP ON SOMETHING.

i was talkin to some dood in class today who race downhill.....i forget what u call it....but anyways

he said that they got 2 products out right now.

one is a "whistle" you stick in ur tailpipe, and it supposedly sounds like a BOV

the second, which i saw on some car at my buddies shop, is a CAI that looks EXACTLY
like a intercooler, complete with piping and all. i took notice cuz when i was under the hook checking it out,
i noticed the guy had headers on....and the absence of the turbo was a dead give away

why do people do these types of things????

I seriously dont see the problem
Its a nice looking car, i've never seen anything like it b4
And i've seen alot of cars that have been modified to look pretty.......
Its original.........
The custom wide body is different.......
doesnt look fucked up at all
im not too fond of the front bumber cuz yes it does not match the rest of the car IMO.
The roof scoop not a big fan of....
Over all I think it looks good.
Id give it a 8.1 out of 10

As for people hating on cars that have all show and no go......
seriously....... if people just like the looks of modifing a cars apperance its ok.
They enter their cars in shows.. whatever eye candy people.
its not about how fast ur car is......
not all people can afford engine swaps.....

Let Alone.. IF I HAVE MORE THEN 5000++ PUT INTO MY BODY WORK, IM DAMNED AS HELL NOT GONNA PUT IN AN ENGINE THAT IM NOT EVEN GONNA USE.
THE MONEY THAT WAS WASTED ON THE BODY EXTER. + INTER. AND ENGINE IS GONNA GO TO WASTE IF I DO CRASH THE DAMN THING RACING.
Insurance aint gonna cover shit.. cuz they wont even know about the MODS.
and if they do INSURANCE will be sky rocketing.

Its a NO win stuation.
unless i ensure the damn thing with the mods.......and everything
whats the damn point of that?
why not just buy an M3 and be happy?
Know what i mean??
ull still be paying the same thing!

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 13 2003, 11:48 PM
i was talkin to some dood in class today who race downhill.....i forget what u call it....but anyways

he said that they got 2 products out right now.

one is a "whistle" you stick in ur tailpipe, and it supposedly sounds like a BOV

the second, which i saw on some car at my buddies shop, is a CAI that looks EXACTLY
like a intercooler, complete with piping and all. i took notice cuz when i was under the hook checking it out,
i noticed the guy had headers on....and the absence of the turbo was a dead give away

why do people do these types of things????

;) look at bubb rubb bro :woo:

my big complaints:

-shiney refective stickers
-the tail lights are :ghey:
-2 breather filters???
-the yellow wire covers in the engine bay
-gold (?) colored headlights :puke:

other than that, its not too bad...seen worse actually.

Back