The New Civic Type R concept (CTR)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Meh not bad. We'll see if Honda can actually manage to get something to market that wasn't designed by a committee.

That's pretty nice looking - I'd rock it. Too bad we'll probably never see it.

Don't know why but I'm doubtful it will indeed look like this car. And, as always, Honda thinks the US sees their company as economical cars. Glad we can still get some type of Si. I'm still surprised we got the DC2 Type R.

i'm suprised we didn't get more of them, considering that every single one of them sold out nearly the moment the dealer got them....

Their reasoning must be based on some big picture that they believe in. I kind of liked the Champion White color but when it's the only color offered the first year out, I think it limits people's 1st impression. It kind of looked like plain 'old dirty white. But they still sold like hot cakes. And it's now Champion White is my favorite color they offered. Yellow is on the bottom of my list.....tied with Red. I never learned to like my red Honda.

I'll take any Type R, but I'd prefer it's not white or yellow. Also hate silver. Not a huge fan of black either. Pretty much green, blue, or red, haha.

Back