The New CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Notice it's talking about the JDM version will get this and that...I doubt it'd make it to the states.

But hte power to weight ratio will simply kick ass all over the place.

Not incredible, until you realise that the target weight for the four-cylinder coupé is said to cut under 800 kg.

800 kg=1764 pounds :worthy:

yeah in the states we will be the 3500lb, 1.7lt non vtec version with some new type of motor such as a G17 chassis

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 24 2004, 11:24 PM
Notice it's talking about the JDM version will get this and that...I doubt it'd make it to the states.

:werd:

I was a little disappointed when I didn't read anything about it coming to the US, but I'm not surprised, we don't usually get the good stuff anyway.

If you're a Subey fan then you'd actually be getting the upper model of the STi over the JDM version...they're actually importing USDM versions to Japan cause we finally got something better than them. 1 out of 2398398383983 isn't.... good...

:(

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Mar 25 2004, 02:31 AM
Looks like an rsx to me

it's like a smaller version of RSX, I cant wait to see it, I also agree that new honda cars suck ass, I own a 01 gsr, and if I will sell it some day I eather get a rsx type s or bmw, or audi or evo, you see what my point is,

honda these days suck, and people don't like them they will better buy something else, because mainly of looks, they need to come back with the big "H" bring back the "B" and all this types of hatchbacks, and cut away Accord stuff, that's my opinion,

Why would you want to see a new CRX, I mean yeah I love mine, it's a pretty well designed car. fun to drive etc... but why would you want to go off and ruin the look and feel of the classic CRX. There's no need for it. I'd only like to see them revive the old 90-91 platform, with some new colors, and a more aggressive suspension setup. that's all that's needed. a total re-design would just make the car suck.

unless the CRX was remodeled like the new mini copper, looks almost like the old school mini, but now it's backed by BMW not some british car company that can't make a car without oil leaks.

All I got to say is:

s4062f2fd30d8e.jpg

Back