The new Prius

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
is the ugliest, stupidest car ever made. I'd rather have an Aztec

http://www.theverge.com/2015/9/9/9277419/2016-toyota-prius-debut

That interior. WTF. why would anyone want to constantly look to the center of the car for EVERYTHING?

No wonder prius drivers are the worst cars on the road. They are constantly looking to the right instead of straight ahead

And, the diesel cars get the same or better mpg, with 200+ more lb-ft of power behind it, and no stupid batteries to ruin the environment from lithium harvesting....

I'm not a fan. I'd be hard pressed to own one. The last generation wasn't that bad. This one though. UGLY.

yep.... that's fugly

I'm seriously holding out for the Tesla Model 3. I seriously think this is going to be an amazing car.

my boss has an S p85 D i think it is... not the super super one but the one right below it.
It's a pretty awesome car, not gonna lie. I kinda want one. still super expensive though and the price of gas right now vs elec gen rates doesn't lend it self towards buying an electric car. The ridiculous 2 foot tall monitor in the center console of the car is probably the one thing i don't like about it.

I'm curious to see how the 3 plays out vs the 'other' 3-series. Seems to be ball park price wise and the target market.

I'm seriously holding out for the Tesla Model 3. I seriously think this is going to be an amazing car.

Lets see if they can stick the timeline. Right around the time my wife's car is paid off the model 3 is supposed to be coming out. That would be pretty great timing.

What a weird looking car the new Prius is though. I also don't understand stacking all of the gauges in the center of the dash. Maybe it works really well when you sit down in it but it seems like they did it like this for the sake of doing it. Maybe they think it looks more sci-fi this way.

isn't it angled in just a bit? and i'm sure there's different air bag set ups in the dash too...

Eww. Reminds me of a Bosozoku car.

That console layout would work with a HUD, projecting speed on the windshield. Without it it's just jarring.

Same time that my car will be paid off too, I've really been thinking it over. It'll depend on whether it lives up to the hype and mileage though, and whether they can actually get it out on their timeline before other competitors can catch up.

Back