The New Sir

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

I was extremely bored about 5 minutes ago--not quite a Type R, we will call it a Type "S" I think you know what the S stands for. I just upped my flushing ratio about 5 points!!
s3e34a35d156c5.jpg

You need the Type R stickers and a phat body kit for that mad "shit flushing power"

bitch pleeeeze

you aint even got no NAWWWS on that shizzy

s3dddaf4a6ade4.jpg

wow that's forking hilarious!! rotf lmao

I have the flu so I've been using a "wet " NOS setup. Not bad but the exhaust sound is a little different.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 26 2003, 11:27 PM
I have the flu so I've been using a "wet " NOS setup.

thats gross dude. you so didn't need to post that
lol

I can just imagine the toxic exhaust fumes coming out of those pipes man. :blink:

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 27 2003, 11:47 AM
Quit it, you assholes. I'm going to get in trouble at work for making a ruckus laughing my ass off.

Oh shit, true that. I'm like in tears over here.

Good thing I work in an office and my boss is on vacation for a week.

Originally posted by shaotek07@Jan 28 2003, 01:43 PM
why?.. why why why why why why? :blink:

boredom :)

ROFLMAO E_SolSi .. wtf.

That toilet is just wrong, wrong.

I'm gonna totally have to start Type-R'n things in my house .. randomily. My dog? He'll be type-r .. you wait and see. The racing stripe might be hard ... but it'll work.

Shit man, I need to type-r my mail box, that'd be so hot. I'd have to add some whack spoiler though .. that'd be tough, but i'm sure I can. LOL, I should add altezzas to my mailbox, that'd be super hot. My mailman would kill himself.

Originally posted by gupta_p@Jan 28 2003, 01:51 PM
ROFLMAO E_SolSi .. wtf.

That toilet is just wrong, wrong.

I'm gonna totally have to start Type-R'n things in my house .. randomily. My dog? He'll be type-r .. you wait and see. The racing stripe might be hard ... but it'll work.

Shit man, I need to type-r my mail box, that'd be so hot. I'd have to add some whack spoiler though .. that'd be tough, but i'm sure I can. LOL, I should add altezzas to my mailbox, that'd be super hot. My mailman would kill himself.

Oh shit I can see it now.

Lower that shit a few feet. Put a PHAT spoiler on there.

Get some bling blinging crome paint and paint on some wheels.
Hook it up with the teezas.

Oh man.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 28 2003, 01:48 PM-->
shaotek07
@Jan 28 2003, 01:43 PM
why?.. why why why why why why? :blink:

boredom :)

Damn.. and I thought I was bored.. I mean.. the detail that you went to transform your toilet into a ..... I don't even know the word.. the damn thing has a mufler at that... :blink: .. ummm.. wow... I'm stunned.. pretty funny though... some people jump out of planes.. some people collect anitiques .. here they build Nitro toilets... :spin:

Originally posted by Hexen@Jan 28 2003, 01:56 PM
Oh shit I can see it now.

Lower that shit a few feet. Put a PHAT spoiler on there.

Get some bling blinging crome paint and paint on some wheels.
Hook it up with the teezas.

Oh man.

rofl, chrome on my mail box. That HAS TO BE ILLEGAL.

If you can add a shitty spoiler to a hatch, u can add a shitty spoiler to a mailbox, i swear it.

I just need to get a massive exhaust pipe and make it my mailbox. like HUGE! 4 inch diameter at the minimum.

rofl, my massive exhaust pipe with altezzas, and a spoiler, with chrome detail. Magical. Definitely a postal death trap. DEFINITELY.

Back